TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

Evan Bourne injured

Here's the official word:

Evan Bourne tore ligaments in his ankle during the six-man tag match that aired during Tuesday's ECW television show, according to Bill Behrens of WrestleZone.com. He was advised to stay off the ankle and could miss up to four months. However, he is hoping to make a faster recovery or work through the injury.

That sucks. I was hoping to see a "best of" type series between Mysterio and Bourne. Well, we'll still probably see it, but not anytime soon.

Here's the official word:

Evan Bourne tore ligaments in his ankle during the six-man tag match that aired during Tuesday's ECW television show, according to Bill Behrens of WrestleZone.com. He was advised to stay off the ankle and could miss up to four months. However, he is hoping to make a faster recovery or work through the injury.

I'd rather him take time off so he doesn't end up like Mysterio or Amazing Red.

Damn, that sucks.

I thought he did, but he continued on/tagged back into the match, so I thought it wasn't that serious. You can see it get trapped under him when he does that frontflip onto Henry on the outside in the beginning of the match.

Hope for a speedy recovery for the guy, he's just getting recognized.

Yeah this sucks since he was probably my favorite guy to watch wrestle at the moment. Hopefully he'll come back at 100% and also won't end up toning down his style too much since that's what got him over.

I really enjoyed Evan Bourne. Now I got no reason to watch ECW.

Aw come on...what about...RICKY ORTIZ!

Dunno, never saw much of him.

There's still two reasons.

BE JEALOUS!

Oh sorry, forgot them. But they appear on Raw and SD a lot so I can get my fix of them without ECW>

If Bourne is forced to take time offer, they should use Kane attacking him backstage to write him out. And actually show it on screen this time. None of this "Kane beat up Mysterio in a parking lot and took his soul" every 5 minutes while he's taking a dozen headscissors like a pussy from the guy.

Man, that sucks. I hope he works through it. I like watching him, and I just added him to my fantasy team.

Yeah, I've had him since the beginning and planned on keeping him until the end. :(

How DARE you forget about the All-American American JACK SWAGGER~~~!

Yeah, he's a bit green but he shows a hell of a lot of promise.

I'm not really watching these days, so I don't know who's who. This is Matt Sydal right? If that's the case that sucks, dude has some serious talent and is a nice guy

Yes, it is Sydal. And if you haven't been watching, then you missed out on him getting a good, dignified push. I never would have expected it, but the E definitely sees something in him. I hope that they don't forget what they had going when he comes back.

Maybe they can have Kane set fire to Evan's face and then go get Billy Kidman and have him put a mask on and call him Evan Bourne for a few months.

Evan isn't sloppy like Billy Kidman.

Everyone will know it isn't Evan if they see a shitty SSP.

It never seems to fail. Everytime a new guy comes in and has some success and is making a steady rise in the WWE, either the injury bug or the wellness policy hits them. I really hate that it happened in this instance because it's someone I actually know and was genuinely excited to see him not only get on WWE tv but also get some sort of push. Me and a lot of guys around here figured he'd get lost in the shuffle because if his size, but he's so crisp in the ring, he looked to be overcoming that. And now this happens.

I hope he is able to recover quickly from this injury and I hope any time off doesn't make WWE forget about him. He is doing such a great job.

And that Palin video is great the truthiness.

It never seems to fail. Everytime a new guy comes in and has some success and is making a steady rise in the WWE, either the injury bug or the wellness policy hits them.

Who else has this happened to? I seem to recall CM Punk dodging both of those, for one counter-example.

It never seems to fail. Everytime a new guy comes in and has some success and is making a steady rise in the WWE, either the injury bug or the wellness policy hits them.

Who else has this happened to? I seem to recall CM Punk dodging both of those, for one counter-example.

Mr. Kennedy I think is the biggest example.

Oh man, this sucks. I'm surprised Evan Bourne was getting pushed as hard as he was in the WWE, but with this injury, they will probably forget he's still employed within the next 4 months. I still hope he gets pushed though when he comes back, as he is the most enjoyable wrestler to watch currently.

Regal?

Reagal?

Regal wasn't exactly a "New guy" when they started his push as King GM.