TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

EHME's Hall of Fame...

The cartoon "Frigid Hare" with Bugs Bunny was supposedly banned because Bugs referred to the Eskimo character as an "Eskimo pie-head".

Why doesn't EHME just type nigger? Typing nigga makes him come across as a stupid ass nigger

You calling me a stupid nigger? Honestly bob_barron you're tip toeing with death.

Well, the shitty Ombudsman is a racist. He once had a black roommate he called, and I quote... "A country church nigger!". Then he had a stroke over a Saints overtime loss.

No, no no.

I called my white roomate a country church nigger in reference to Coach Carter, a movie that was playing on our free PPV.

He was not amused.

You calling me a stupid nigger? Honestly bob_barron you're tip toeing with death.

No, I called you a stupid ass nigger, because you keep typing nigga.

You know I like bob_barron, always will. But the only time I'm ever mildly offended by the use of the N word on this board is when it comes from him. Just one of those things that make you go hmmm.

If we're going racial and all he has 50% more cause to use it then you do.

More like 18.5%. That niggah be mixed up with a lotta shit.

You're a retard.

If you think being British and Black is "lotta shit", you're seriously retard.

One of the board's greatest posters has engaged in a variety of acts which have stained the forum, and he must now live with the consequences of those acts.

The board's greatest poster, KOAB... has engaged in a variety of acts which have stained the forum, and he must now live with the consequences of those acts.

You almost had it right, but I fixed it for you... friend.

One of the board's greatest posters has engaged in a variety of acts which have stained the forum, and he must now live with the consequences of those acts.

Has it really come to this point?

2nd inductions:

909 - Originally barred from the real nigga HOF, gets in for banning that tard Battlenuts

still fly - Cuz he's a fan of me

Jack Swagger All-American - Eagles fans stick together

Brooklyn Zoo - My latino nigga

mellow - My Jew-Fro nigga

alfdogg - My sorry for not voting for my nigga in the POTY thread.

Celebrity Wing - Notorious BIG - In honor of his biopic coming out this weekend,

Should I ever make it into EHME's Hall, I want to be known as "The Mormon Nigga."

Also late to the ball with this, and correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a contextual difference between Nigga, and Nigger? Nigga being used in the context of, "bro" or "dude" and nigger (note the r) as a direct inflammatory word.

Should I ever make it into EHME's Hall, I want to be known as "The Mormon Nigga."

Also late to the ball with this, and correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a contextual difference between Nigga, and Nigger? Nigga being used in the context of, "bro" or "dude" and nigger (note the r) as a direct inflammatory word.

You're on the nomination list for the next induction.

And about the 2nd part, yes. But bobby bitch is to oblivious to anything.

One of the worst parts of working at the club was having every drunk/high black guy who wanted to be friendly with me calling me "nigga."

The more things change...

Is fried chicken going to be inducted into the EHME Hall of Fame?

And about the 2nd part, yes. But bobby bitch is to oblivious to anything.

I'm still going to say nigger, thanks.

One of the worst parts of working at the club was having every drunk/high black guy who wanted to be friendly with me calling me "nigga."

The more things change...

Would you prefer dawg?

Can't say I was ever called that. "Homie," "ese," and "bro" all tied in at second on the annoyance scale.