TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Diamonddust

What Wrestling Shirts Did You Own?

WWF:

-original Austin 3:16 smoking skull (with the rear print accidentally off-set lower than it should be)

-original D-Generation X "Two Words: S*ck It!" shirt

-knock-off Hardy Boyz t-shirt from Walmart

-knock-off Tazz "TAZZMISSION" football jersey

-HHH "GAME OVER?!" that has gone missing due to, IIRC, letting a girlfriend borrow it in high school

-lame HHH shirt where an Iron Cross is made on the front using "HHH" and something dumb on the back

-RVD "Whole Dam Show" from right when he debuted, with the yellow yin-yang dragon on the front

WCW:

-'97 Sting shirt, black with white screenprint making Sting's face (no idea where this went, but it was an awesome shirt)

-black and white "nWo 4 Life" shirt (freebie after the Halloween Havoc '98 overrun fiasco)

ECW:

-original "JOIN THE REVOLUTION"

-black Triple Threat shirt w/ large diamond logo on the back

-old-school black and white Raven shirt (similar to the Sting one w/ all white screenprint), with Raven on the front with the ECW World title around his waist, and "QUOTE THE RAVEN, NEVERMORE" on the back

-Taz "SURVIVE IF I LET YOU" shirt with his face and quote on the front, and various "synonyms" on the back

-original "SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING" shirt

Other:

-NE indy guy Michael Sain/"Psycho" Mike Osbourne's logo shirt, with the definition of "Psycho" on the back (definition 3: ME)

Would love:

-old-school "HOT ROD" Piper ringer

-an RVD "Route 420" ECW tee

-that new CM Punk one with the two taped arms that look almost like ribcages on the front

Back in the 80s I used to have a Hogan t-shirt and a Warrior t-shirt but both were really cheap imitations you could buy at the mall or something.

It wasn't until the Atttitude Era that I got more into the official shirts with my first one of course being the original Austin 3:16 shirt. So my list goes like this:

Austin 3:16

RAW is WAR (with a RAW Zone logo in the back)

Official WrestleMania 2000 event

Austin 3:16 Blood from a Stone (the one with Austin's bloody face on the back)

Austin 3:16 (the one he wore around Mania X-7)

Official SummerSlam 2005 event

Eddie Guerrero commemorative t-shirt

D-X (the one they reissued with the reunion in 2006)

D-X with the cartoon characters in the front and back

Edge's R Rated Superstar

Official WrestleMania 24 event (which Hugo Savinovich himself gave me as a gift!)

Triple H skull & Hammer

Shawn Michaels (the one he wore around Mania 24)

I've always hated the Rock's t-shirt designs, so even though he's one of my favorites ever I've never owned one of his t-shirts. And you'll never see me buy one of those insanely expensive football jerseys from WrestleMania, even though some look cool as hell.

And ones I wish I owned? The Wanted Dead Cactus Jack t, the Mankind Happy face t, a Kurt Angle one with a "1" in the front, an original ECW logo one, and I think that's it.

Back in the 80s I used to have a Hogan t-shirt and a Warrior t-shirt but both were really cheap imitations you could buy at the mall or something.

It wasn't until the Atttitude Era that I got more into the official shirts with my first one of course being the original Austin 3:16 shirt. So my list goes like this:

Austin 3:16

RAW is WAR (with a RAW Zone logo in the back)

Official WrestleMania 2000 event

Austin 3:16 Blood from a Stone (the one with Austin's bloody face on the back)

Austin 3:16 (the one he wore around Mania X-7)

Official SummerSlam 2005 event

Eddie Guerrero commemorative t-shirt

D-X (the one they reissued with the reunion in 2006)

D-X with the cartoon characters in the front and back

Edge's R Rated Superstar

Official WrestleMania 24 event (which Hugo Savinovich himself gave me as a gift!)

Triple H skull & Hammer

Shawn Michaels (the one he wore around Mania 24)

I've always hated the Rock's t-shirt designs, so even though he's one of my favorites ever I've never owned one of his t-shirts. And you'll never see me buy one of those insanely expensive football jerseys from WrestleMania, even though some look cool as hell.

And ones I wish I owned? The Wanted Dead Cactus Jack t, the Mankind Happy face t, a Kurt Angle one with a "1" in the front, an original ECW logo one, and I think that's it.

The Cactus Jack one is the one I wish I had.

I am borderline embarrassed about this but I had all these when I was a kid so I really did not care. I actually still have a couple of these

WWF

Owen Hart (Enough Is Enough...)

Eddy Guerrero memorial

original D-Generation X

original KANE

Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania 12 commemorative

Edge & Christian (the yellow one)

Right to Censor (to be fair I still own this and wear it on regular rotation)

Tajiri

Kaientai

Hardy Boys (purple one)

Wrestlemania XX event shirt

Wrestlemania XXIV event shirt

Royal Rumble 2003 event shirt

Backlash 2003 event shirt

Mr. America sleeveless shirt

Pipers Pit

Randy Orton Legend Killer tour

ECW

ECF'NW (the last one made by ECW)

Lance Storm

Tazz FTW

I still own the event shirts, the Eddy shirt, the Mr. America shirt, the RTC shirt and the Lance Storm shirt.

I have the black Eddie tribute shirt. I mostly only wear it to wrestling shows and sometimes in the winter because I live in Arkansas and summer is hot enough as it is. I bought a $7 DX shirt from Wal*Mart for some reason that I never wear, but my wife usually wears it when we go to shows (which isn't often). I also had a Wal*Mart Wolfpac shirt back in the day, I think I got it before I ever started watching wrestling.

-- A Sting t-shirt I got for free at a WCW TV taping in 1992 (a ring dude was just handing out free shirts to all the kids in the ringside area, I never wore it because it was too small)

-- The original nWo shirt (I was convinced the nWo was real because the shirt had no copyright or trademark symbol on it)

-- The "nWo 4 Life" shirt (which was just the nWo logo and "4 Life" stamped on the bottom of it)

-- The ECW shirt with the original banner logo and "Join the Revolution" on the back (I randomly found this at a Spencer's Gifts of all places. 10 years later, it's stayed in great condition and I still wear it)

-- The "EC F'N W" One Night Stand '05 shirt (I LOVE wearing this shirt out in public)

I have a purple Undertaker shirt that my dad got a Wal-Mart. I love that shirt.

I have a Wrestlemania 21 shirt that I got at the event.

I have WWE Sandman that I got on clearance when the company released him and I have a Randy Orton shirt that he wore before his injury.

I have a No Remorse Corp Shirt that's way too big for me, the Roderick Strong "No Mercy" T Shirt, and an Eddie Guerrero tribute shirt. I am very suprised at my lack of wrestling related clothing.

I have too many. Although most of the t-shirts I got as gifts or super cheap, so I don't feel bad about wasting money on them.

WWF

-Owen Hart "King of Harts" shirt with him putting Marc Mero in the Sharpshooter

-Tommy Dreamer 'innovator of violence' black with red printing

-blue Carlito shirt with the big Red Apple on the front

WCW

-original black and white nWo shirt

ECW

-a bWo shirt

-the Run-DMC style logo with "Our Big Boys Kick Ass!" on the back

-black Sandman Drunk 24-7 shirt

TNA

-black Samoa Joe "Joe Knows Pain!"

-white Kid Kash ringer shirt (it was free w/ purchase from the website)

Chikara

-blue Ultramantis Black "Let's Enjoy Wrestling"

-yellow the Colony