TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

UFC 92: The Ultimate 2008

Mike Massenzio has already won me over by using ACDC for his music.

His heavily taped leg is a worry.

Hamill's Corner: "What the fuck was that? Let your fucking hands go, he doesn't want your fucking right hand, he's so fucking slow."

Rogan: "That guys been taking lessons from Dana White."

That's because pussified--excuse me, unified rules don't let you knee a downed opponent. It can be confusing, because guys will drop a point (either a hand or a knee) to avoid taking a knee to the dome and it makes things difficult in terms of strategy for the guy giving the beating.

That's because pussified--excuse me, unified rules don't let you knee a downed opponent. It can be confusing, because guys will drop a point (either a hand or a knee) to avoid taking a knee to the dome and it makes things difficult in terms of strategy for the guy giving the beating.

I knew about the knee to the head; but he has been working on the body, so I was expecting a few of them towards Andy's ribs.

"Pussified" rules as you call it have allowed Dana to establish MMA as a legitimate sport :bonk:

Good to see Brock keeping it real, the MMA fans love to hate the guy...his amateur accolades seem to not even matter to the idiot fanboys, they just see him as a former fake wrestling champ coming into their sport and dominating

and he's doing sorta well, considering he's champ and all. Though, I didn't like how he was thrown into the title picture because of his big name. He lost his first match, dominated the next, then a title shot with a 40+ year old man. Then again, they probably didn't want to try to "build" him up like they tried with Cro-Cop.