TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

UFC 92: The Ultimate 2008

If this was boxing, he'd win by now. Truth be told, Nog is a human punching bag designed to tire people out. I still blindly hold to my theory that Nog is trying to get Mir on the ground by means of playing opossum.

So Mir for the Gold? He has soundly beaten Lesnar already. When will Kongo get his shot? I want to see more ballshots.

Lesnar was very green when he first fought Mir...he's said himself that his ground game and striking have improved ten fold since his fight with Herring...

It certainly won't be such a cut and dry fight like the last one...

Mir is FOTY now. I don't think there's much of an argument. Thiago Alves and Eddie Alvarez did alot, but heavyweights always carry more cache.

He's easily Comeback Fighter of the Year, though FOTY isn't so cut and dry. It depends on how much his wins mean given Lesnar & Nog's inexperience and wear & tear, respectively.

Who else is in the heavy weight scene? I'll admit that I have not been following that division as well as I should.

I'd like to see Hardonk get back on the main cards, dude can KO

Who else is in the heavy weight scene? I'll admit that I have not been following that division as well as I should.

Santos, Gonzaga, Velasquez & even Herring have more claim to title shots than Kongo at the moment.

Hardonk was getting beat up by a short-notice-Sanchez and lost to Justin McCully. Dude is waiting to get embarrassed again.

Hardonk was getting beat up by a short-notice-Sanchez and lost to Justin McCully. Dude is waiting to get embarrassed again.

Guy needs work, but is 4-2 in the UFC with KOs

Hardonk can ZZzzzZZzzz

the guy is terrible