TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Vanilla Midget

Wimbledon 2002

Guest The Vanilla Midget

started last night, who do you guys think will win???

the mens is wide open imo, sampras is washed up, agassi wont win, and i think hewitt will choke. i reckon that the mens winner will come from the clouds and be totally unexpected, like goran last year

womens is a bit more predictable, i imagine that a williams will win, though im not sure which.

Guest starvenger

>womens is a bit more predictable, i imagine that a williams will win, though im not sure which.

Serena looked awesome in her match. But since I've a soft spot for Dokic, so I'm rooting for her.

One thing's for sure though, Kournikova won't win... again...

Guest The Vanilla Midget
>womens is a bit more predictable, i imagine that a williams will win, though im not sure which.

Serena looked awesome in her match. But since I've a soft spot for Dokic, so I'm rooting for her.

One thing's for sure though, Kournikova won't win... again...

oooh, dokic, the enemy of the australian state!!!

seriously though, she will do well and get to about the quarters then she will just be outclassed. she is a solid player, but nothing earth-shattering.

Guest Anorak

I think Henman maybe has one of his best chances this year, Sampras isn't in the most convincing shape and Henman's half of the draw is encouraging. He should reach the final stages pretty comfortably but he still needs to pull out a couple of big performances in a way he hasn't managed before.

Aside from Capriati, Henin and Clijsters I can't see anybody giving the Williams sisters much trouble.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

henman will never win wimbledon, hes too much of a choker, and the british press places far too much pressure on him.

Guest Anorak

I feel the same way really but I hope he proves me wrong in the next two weeks.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

it would be nice to see him win. he deserves to win at least one, much like both rafter and ivanisevic both deserved to win last year.

Guest starvenger

>it would be nice to see him win. he deserves to win at least one, much like both rafter and ivanisevic both deserved to win last year.

Better Henman than that other "Brit", Rusedski, I say.

Guest Anorak

The womens matches have been more entertaining so far but that always seems to be the case anyway. I'm sure a great mens match will show up soon, Federer and Agassi can really put on a show against the right opponent. She needed three sets earlier but Henin really plays some good tennis, she's not powerful like the Williams sisters or Capriati but she can hit all kinds of shots.

Does anyone bother to watch the Doubles matches? Sometimes they can be the most entertaining matches but we don't get to see much.

Guest The Czech Republic

Good ol' Kournikova, out in round one.

I'm rooting for Henin, Clijsters, or Capriati. Just no man-beasts this year, please!!!

In the men's, I predict Hewitt or Henman.

Guest The Son of Sting

I want Henin to win but i guess it will be one of the Williams sisters.

Every year seems to be Tim's year.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

lleyton hewitt was most impressive against jonas bjorkman last night, and i'll refine my picks with him as the winner. the draw totally opens up for him now, and he can coast through to the 4th round at the least.

Guest The Czech Republic
Men: Agassi

Women: Capriati

Agassi and Sampras went out today in the second round...

Guest dreamer420

i couldn't believe sampras had been eliminated when I seen it this morning.