TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

The College Football Thread 11/4 - 11/8

Washington State snapped their opponents run of 172 unanswered points by taking a 7-0 lead on Arizona. And hey they are still tied late in the first quarter.

This Alabama/LSU game is really sloppy. How bad are LSU's other options at QB when this Lee guy has thrown SIX pick 6's this year and is 4/18 today with 2 INTs today?

Ends up not mattering much as Iowa gets an interception and now have the ball down two with just under four minutes to go.

Edit: Poor JoePa.

Stanford loses on a touchdown with less than ten seconds in the game for the 2nd time this year and they would become bowl eligible if the held on against Oregon today. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

way to let an average team dink and dunk on you all the way down the field there

What a complete fucking embarassment. If I were one of PSU players, I want to kill myself for letting a mediocre,(at best), team with a limp wristed QB drive on you for the game winning score like that. Of course it might not have come to that if they would've put them away the 1,000 other times they had the chance to. Complete fucking embarassment, even if they weren't contending for The National Title. What's next? Losing to fucking Indiana next week? Horrible.

Now that Penn State have blown the National Championship I'm trying to come up with a scenario where we end up with a Penn State vs. Pittsburgh bowl game since Paterno decided to eliminate the biggest rivalry for both schools for a personal grudge, but it doesn't look like it will happen. I don't think any of the bowls go Big East-Big 10 by default, and I doubt either team falls too far in the conference rankings.

I hate my local channels so much. First off, they play the local FCS game on CBS instead of LSU/Alabama, and then when it's over, they decide they're far enough in that there's no point showing overtime and go straight to Wheel of Fortune instead. Give me a fucking break.

The was quick.

Leigh Tiffin will never fuck again.

He's a kicker, not like he was drowning in pussy in the first place.

I'm torn... on the one hand, something rubs me the wrong way about Alabama, plus I'm just tired of the Ehs-Eee-See (thanks, Bored) at this point, but on the other hand, if them losing helps to drop someone like Texas or USC back into the title mix, that's not good either

Now that Penn State have blown the National Championship I'm trying to come up with a scenario where we end up with a Penn State vs. Pittsburgh bowl game since Paterno decided to eliminate the biggest rivalry for both schools for a personal grudge, but it doesn't look like it will happen. I don't think any of the bowls go Big East-Big 10 by default, and I doubt either team falls too far in the conference rankings.

USC goes to national title, Pitt wins Big East, Rose Bowl loses their mind and picks Pitt just for that angle you provided. That's all I can think of.

What's up with that song in the country music awards commercial? Both "Werewolves of London" and "Sweet Home Alabama?"

Things are setting up really well for Florida. If the 41 year old Mike Gundy can pull one out tonight, I'll be feeling even better.

What's up with that song in the country music awards commercial? Both "Werewolves of London" and "Sweet Home Alabama?"

It's some crap song by Kid Rock that samples both

Washington State vs. Division I-A Scoreboard Update

Division I-A 493

Washington State 91

Good showing by the Cougs as they only lose by 31 points. With the win, Arizona becomes bowl eligible for the first time in ten years.