TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - November 3, 2008

Completely off-topic, but is anyone else getting this horrible Guitar Hero commercial?

I mean, if you're trying to sell a product, you should at least use the item like it's supposed to be used. You're not going to try and sell a hat by putting it in your mouth. One would think. Why is she not even trying to play the guitar? Fingers were anywhere but the actual buttons.

Yea, asinine complaint ;) but one with a point.

Completely off-topic, but is anyone else getting this horrible Guitar Hero commercial?

I mean, if you're trying to sell a product, you should at least use the item like it's supposed to be used. You're not going to try and sell a hat by putting it in your mouth. One would think. Why is she not even trying to play the guitar? Fingers were anywhere but the actual buttons.

Yea, asinine complaint ;) but one with a point.

Is that supposed to be a celebrity? I couldn't recognize her

Nothing really Mellow, just that after Adamle quit..he walked into her office and told her she knew why he was quitting. Something about her undermining whatever Shane was saying..he made a comment about her still being a bitch after being a mother and she popped off about how its her birthright to run Raw...

Orton and his poser sleeves look silly.

Yeah. He needs more anchors, stars, comic characters and sparrows to be legit ink'd.

No. But you don't do it all in one sitting. Did he walk into a parlor and tell the tattoo artist - "Just make sleeves that look badass".

So, he's a poser because he got his tattoos while he had significant downtime? They are his tattoos, he can get them at the rate he wants.

So you like his tats, and I think they're poser tats. Where do we go from here?

I don't like the tattoos either, I just didn't think they needed to be called poser tats. Poser tats would define the previous set that Orton had, when it was all tribal tattoos. I think Orton just got those tattoos all at once because he had the time, other wise, it would take him quite awhile to get those under a normal schedule.

Batista was just way too busy to go over and keep Jerhicho from getting out, leaving Chris to look like a moron. Fuck that guy.

What a retarded spot that was. Why wouldn't Batista just walk out the damn door and onto the floor for the win? Why would he actually wait with the door open for JEricho to climb down.

Jeez, that was stupid as hell