TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - November 3, 2008

Fuckin, Awesome.

Although one has to wonder why they gave the title to Batista at all then? Unless just for him to say 'he finally won it'. And tease Cena/Batista, just for that one moment.

Poor Jerhico...he was wrestling himself for like half of that match. And it looks like he really clocked Batista up there.

Yes! I'm so excited for a Jericho-Cena match at Survivor Series, especially since I'm going. Now I just need to hope they don't add Batista to make it a Triple Threat...

Wow... I did not expect Jericho to win. But while I am happy, do you guys agree that we've had way too many title changes lately? This is the 5th time the world title has changed hands in less than 6 months, and the third in less than 2 months. If Cena wins at SS, the title would basically be worthless due to the number of changes.

Wow that has to be the first time i can think the world title changed hands on a Raw in a long time

Since June..

Hmm well you boxed me......

Wow... I did not expect Jericho to win. But while I am happy, do you guys agree that we've had way too many title changes lately? This is the 5th time the world title has changed hands in less than 6 months, and the third in less than 2 months. If Cena wins at SS, the title would basically be worthless due to the number of changes.

With the ratings being so bad now... expect a lot more title changes on RAW to try and spice things up for fans... as not to miss anything.