TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

One more Run

One more run at what? The Buffet table in the back? One more run for the border to get a triple steak burrito?

Cause from the looks of him, the only running Dustin has been doing lately is as his character in a video game.

One more run at what? The Buffet table in the back? One more run for the border to get a triple steak burrito?

Cause from the looks of him, the only running Dustin has been doing lately is as his character in a video game.

If this run flops, we should call him Goldbust.

I'm curious as to what kind of run they are going to give him. He does look out of shape right now, but last time they were looking at him, they were going to give him a run as a top heel against HHH on RAW. I doubt he will really get high up the card, but I have always had a soft spot for Dust.

To be fair, I can do without DustinDust on my screen. His appeal disappeared a long time ago, his TNA run was uninspired and I can't see what he has to offer apart from Nostalgia.

He needs to get his ass in shape. IIRC the wwe tried to resign him before he signed with TNA and became "Blackreign", they actually had designs on making him an upper card heel. If they ever had designs on bringing back Hardcore Holly, having him bring in Goldust to feud with Dibiase and Rhodes would have worked I guess...

All we need is Dusty to come back, and then we'll have all three wrestling Rhodes' on TV at the same time.

Though with how Dustin has gained weight, that makes Cody the only one that doesn't really look like he's related to them.

Hasn't been good the last 5 years? He was awesome in his last run with Booker before the whole tourettes gimmick...and even then, he made that not as bad as it could have been. If he can get back in shape, I don't see why he can't be an effective midcard heel.

I think I would rather see Black Reign again than more Goldust. That character hasn't been any good in over 5 years.

I dunno, I got a chuckle out of his "I Don't Like Crossdressers" line from last week.

Hasn't been good the last 5 years? He was awesome in his last run with Booker before the whole tourettes gimmick...and even then, he made that not as bad as it could have been. If he can get back in shape, I don't see why he can't be an effective midcard heel.

The Booker run was well over five years ago.