TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

November availability thread

OK, so here's the plan:

THE FOURTH (nearly) ANNUAL COLD FRONT CLASSIC!

We need a challenger for the World Title, people. And we're lookin' at YOU to find out who it's gonna be. So in the grand old tradition of King Of The Ring and similar events, we're dusting out possibly the only good thing Joe Peters ever did for the SWF in the shape of the Cold Front Classic.

But wait, that's not all! We're going to take advantage of our irregular format to look at doing a financially-crippling doubleshot weekend in the best tradition of ROH and the like! Basically, we envisage it working like this:

- We say Night One and Night Two are taking place next to each other. Say, the 6th and 7th of December. However, the deadline for the first round matches is (say) Thursday 13th November.

- On 13th November, markers mark the matches and the Semi Final brackets are drawn for Night 2.

- Winners are PM'd the details of their next opponent, matches due for, say, 25th November. Losers get their matches for Night 2, due for the 6th December.

- On the 25th, the Semi Final winners are PM'd the details of their opponent for the Final, due on the 6th.

- On the 6th December, we put up the Night 1 matches and receive the CFC Final and Night 2 matches to mark.

- On the 7th December, we put up the Night 2 matches and crown the winner of the Cold Front Classic!

Ok, so it looks complicated. But if it works, it'd be AWESOME, and we can all pretend we're Gabe (apart from the being replaced by Adam Pearce part. I hope).

Or, otherwise, we can just do a couple of regular shows in November. But c'mon, this way looks MUCH better, doesn't it? Either way, people will need to be available around the middle and end of the month (or the very beginning of December), so let us know if you're in or out, and if you want a shot at the Big Gold Belt adorning the shoulder of the Maori!

Yup, I'm in for whatever.

If it's towards the middle and ending of the month then I'm in, that's if I still have a job after the 12th because that's when my audit will make their decision, shit I'm at work right now.

So there will be no shows in November? How about doing a Aftershoxxx so something is going on.

We'd certainly consider that, yeah. Otherwise it's a long time without anything going on around the board.

I'm in for the Classic. Also, a promo/squash show in November or December wouldn't be a bad idea.

That doesn't mean I want everyone knocking each other out, or hundreds of stables running around.

...OK, that's a lie. I'd LOVE a stable war to break out, because I'm a total mark for stables.

Stables require a lot of prep and coordination. That goes against my basic tenets of laziness and slackery when it comes to the internetz.

Sign in to follow this