TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

Barack Obama's Inauguration

Teddy suffered a seizure at the luncheon I see, that's got to make things a little bittersweet right now.

Teddy suffered a seizure at the luncheon I see, that's got to make things a little bittersweet right now.

Sen. Byrd also had medical trouble, though of what kind I don't know.

why didnt Obama..er..PRESIDENT Obama do something?

Sen. Byrd also had medical trouble, though of what kind I don't know.

why didnt Obama..er..PRESIDENT Obama do something?

Were you expecting him to heal them by letting them touch the hem of his garment or something?

I don't get all the attention on the "flub". Stuff happens. I guess it's OK if that was worst thing to happen during the inauguration.

Did Bush actually get booed? I was actually listening on the radio on the way to work and it sounded like he at least got polite applause when he was announced.

Andrea Mitchell said there were no reported arrests yesterday. Absolutely crazy.

Can't be taking prisoners in a case like this. Kill all the ones that get out of hand.

Well, that didn't take long. Choice quote:

“It’s really nothing personal about the man. He speaks well … But I know it’s for the country’s own good that I do this,” Christopher reportedly wrote.

“It’s not because I’m racist that I will kill Barack, it’s because I can no longer allow the Jewish parasites to bully their way into making the American people submit to their evil ways.”

Also that great American Rush Limbaugh is openly hoping for the President's failure.

I see no redeeming qualities in the people the right look to.

I can't believe Limbaugh is still on the radio.

Also that great American Rush Limbaugh is openly hoping for the President's failure.

I see no redeeming qualities in the people the right look to.

It's only because he loves this country so. It has to be destroyed to save it (like Korea), so let's root for the failure of our new president in a time of extraordinary national distress on multiple fronts.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
So wait, Obama is Jewish?

I thought he was s'posed to be an a-rab.