TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

Novemember Reign 2008 Booking

Live from Anaheim, California. From the Honda Center which I assume used to be the Arrowhead Pond?

anaheim_arrowhead.jpg

No need for a fancy 'innovative' stage set-up this time I don't think. Just your typical WWE PPV set-up, stage, big screen, that kinda thing. Not every show needs to be some kind of creative masterpiece. Plus you ain't getting much out of the poster! Incidently, I'm doing graphics for the show, so the sooner you use this thread the more bonus points you get. Bonus points earn you a match graphic.

OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship

Tha Puerto Rican © vs. Leon Rodez

Show is on November 30th, btw.

Elimination match

The Deadly Alliance (Alfdogg, Sandman9000, Thunderkid, & Reject) vs Brock Ausstin, Team Heyross, & a partner TBD

Elimination match

Panic at the Disco, Ken Pantera, & the Mardi Gras Homewrecking Crew vs Jumbo, Deuce Deuce Bigelow, & the Can-Jam Connection

OAOAST Intercontinental Championship CAGE MATCH

Jereme Grey © vs. Colin Maguire, Jr.

From OAOAST.com

The original match-up signed for November Reign, once again pitting Jereme Grey against Colin Maguire, Jr., has been put on the back burner due to Jereme Grey's worsening health issues. After receiving a Devil Doll, followed almost immediately by a D-Street Cutter, Jereme's neck and head have both been severely injured. Only time will tell if this match will continue, and now that Austin "Ragdoll" Baker has been added into the mix, what will the Las Vegas Sociopath have to say? Tune in to HeldDown! every thursday/friday night to find out!!

OAOAST Women's Championship

California Street Fight

Jade Rodez-Duncan © vs. Malaysia Nerdly

Theme song is "Happy Ending" by MIKA. Just 'cause.

Alf, if you've got plans for comedy SS team names, just lemme know so I can include them in the graphics. Otherwise, I'm assume it's Team Brock, Team Jumbo and Team Pantera?

I'm going to come up with team names, I just haven't really thought about it yet. I'll try to have them in the next day or two.

Here are a couple team names

Brock's Flock

Disco Demolition (Jumbo's team)

I'll get back to you with the name of Vinny's team.

If there's enough time to make one, I would greatly appreciate a match graphic.

OAOAST INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

TRIPLE THREAT

Jereme Grey © vs. Colin Maguire, Jr. vs. Austin "Ragdoll" Baker

*Promo announcing this match coming soon*

lol only you, me and alf have turned anything in so far! And KC is all done with the match graphics. I really wanna get it up Monday night no homo. But, Tuesday is as late as I'm willing to go 3 matches or not. The important question my butterflies is should the show's name now be changed to December Reign? Or do we dare defy space and time continuium?

My two matches are going up.

Ed's sent me nothing of the main-event, so I'm guessing he's done one of his PPV disappearing acts and you'll get the match some time next week. Prove me wrong Ed! (Seriously.)

EDIT: Read it back and I sound like an ass. So, clarifying, I am kinda kidding.

But seriously though, gimme something Ed.

Edited by King Cucaracha

The dog chewed up my Internet cable last night (seriously), so I was unable to get on to do my other match, and I couldn't get to it tonight, either. I'll try to get to it tommorrow. Sorry about this.

Sign in to follow this