TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

KANERULESFAN

Much more enjoyable gimmick than Noah Fentz. Really, we should hook them up.

In the Gulag.

SERIOUSLY.

I don't think the Gulag exists any more.

It doesn't, this was a reference to my post in General Chat where we were doing that little survey, when asked what could be done to improve the board, I suggested bringing back the Gulag for situations such as this.

It doesn't, this was a reference to my post in General Chat where we were doing that little survey, when asked what could be done to improve the board, I suggested bringing back the Gulag for situations such as this.

\

why should i go to the GULAG u are the one being fucking racist in the WWE forum

Guest Vitamin X

If he keeps up his posting with stuff like this, he might take that coveted TSM POTY prize as a rookie.

I hate WHEN the girl u love hates u and u cant make her love u and then you gho home and jack off thinking o her so next time u see her u are awkward and fuck it up even more and it just becomes a huge downwrild spiral

Guest C*Z*E*C*H
If he keeps up his posting with stuff like this, he might take that coveted TSM POTY prize as a rookie.

Absolutely. By the way, I'll accept early voting, if anyone wants to PM me their lists of ten. Eventually I'll read them!