TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

Are there any WWE Wrestl....Entertainers you'd change up?

Cena needs to stop using the STFU, as he shows way too much daylight between his arms and his opponents head.

Exactly my point. For Cena to be this huge "student of the game", his signature submission is weaksauce. When Cody Rhodes can freely move his head from side to side, and up and down while you have him locked in, you're doing it wrong.

Regal thankfully dropped the Old Lady's bathingsuit look

He did? I just figured maybe he let himself go while he was out for 2 months, and his upper body ended up looking like hell upon his return. He still could've done better than my Grandmother's swimming suit.

Finlay needs to start winning cleanly (and ditch Hornswoggle)

I agree Finlay needs to use the Celtic Cross or something. Having Hornswoggle distract the ref just long enough for Finlay to use his stick in EVERY match is beyond the point of being annoying.

Somebody needs to use Total Elimination as a tandem finisher

Rey Mysterio and Evan Bourne did a pretty good job of it against Kane a couple weeks ago. It would work great for them if they became a regular team.

Somebody needs to use Total Elimination as a tandem finisher

Rey Mysterio and Evan Bourne did a pretty good job of it against Kane a couple weeks ago. It would work great for them if they became a regular team.

I gotta admit: I marked out when I saw them do that. I'm thinking that once Bourne gets back, he and Rey form a team and adopt Total Elimination as their finisher. Amazing.

And on the topic of attire changes: Evan Bourne needs to lose the arm bands, and the tights need some retooling. It just screams "Indie wrestler."

Rewatching WrestleMania 22...

Mickie should got back to her psycho type character.

Maybe that could set up a feud with Gail when she comes back into WWE. Gail comes in, Mickie gets jealous and snaps!

If only they bring back the skirts Chris, if only. it would be perfect. There is no way tv violence, even if it's fake, can be kid friendly, so why bother? I would change Edge's spear, it's really really slow and boring.

Edge has needed to stop using the Spear for years. It just doesn't look effective from a guy with his build.

Plus, I never fucking understood why he used the spear when Rhyno was in the company. Made no sense to me.

Edge has needed to stop using the Spear for years. It just doesn't look effective from a guy with his build.

Plus, I never fucking understood why he used the spear when Rhyno was in the company. Made no sense to me.

Hasn't he pretty much used the spear despite someone else using it that it would make more sense with?

Rhyno

Goldberg

Batista

Bobby Lashley

There may be more but I can't think of any.

Hasn't he pretty much used the spear despite someone else using it that it would make more sense with?

Rhyno

Goldberg

Batista

Bobby Lashley

There may be more but I can't think of any.

Speaking of Lashley, WHY did he need 3 finishers? He had Farrooq's Dominator, Bulldog's Running Powerslam, and Generic Spear #42-B. Not to mention, they gave him an entrance that was a hybrid of Goldberg's (the entrance ramp pyro) and Brock's (pyro shooting from the ring posts). WWE wanted to push the guy so bad they could hardly stand it, so tell me why he needed so many finishers?

I don't think Batista was regularly using the Spear until well into his first title reign. For a while he was even using Goldberg's Jackhammer as a transitional move.

I don't have a source for the following 2 stories, I just remember reading about them in the Dirt Sheets way back when.

All the repetitive moves here, and what about Billy Kidman flipping his shit at Brock following the SSP at WMXIX. I believe this suicidal little Jewish man was bitching at Brock about how he made him look bad by stealing his move. Damn right he made him look bad, by being twice Billy's size and doing the SSP about 10X better. Kidman's SSP looked like shit, and he botched it half the time. Oh well, neither are active wrestlers anymore anyways.

I remember a similar story about AJ Styles when he was in WCW for a short time. He did the Shooting Styles Press on an episode of WCW Saturday Night, and Kidman again lost his gord yelling at him backstage. So, to make it up to him, the next week AJ did the SSP again, and jumped nearly twice as high. :D

That's true, but it bugged me most with Rhyno, because of those guys you listed, he was the only one to use it as his primary finisher, and he did it (in my opinion) better then anyone else.

True.

Plus it was always fun when Paul Heyman would call the move.

GORE! GORE! GOOOOOOORE!

All the repetitive moves here, and what about Billy Kidman flipping his shit at Brock following the SSP at WMXIX. I believe this suicidal little Jewish man was bitching at Brock about how he made him look bad by stealing his move. Damn right he made him look bad, by being twice Billy's size and doing the SSP about 10X better.

Somehow, I don't think Brock's face-first SSP at WMXIX made Kidman look bad.

All the repetitive moves here, and what about Billy Kidman flipping his shit at Brock following the SSP at WMXIX. I believe this suicidal little Jewish man was bitching at Brock about how he made him look bad by stealing his move. Damn right he made him look bad, by being twice Billy's size and doing the SSP about 10X better.

Somehow, I don't think Brock's face-first SSP at WMXIX made Kidman look bad.

Well, points for execution, not so much the end-result? Eh, Brock at least ended up in the ring. In one of the newer Botchamania's on Youtube, theres a clip of Kidman trying the SSP on William Regal and landing on the top rope. Someone in the crowd then yells, "YOU FUCKING CUNT!".

Plus it was always fun when Paul Heyman would call the move.

GORE! GORE! GOOOOOOORE!

Rhino apparently liked that phrase so much he started using it in TNA during his backstage promos.

God, he looks bad. Hard to believe this is the little guy that used to be married to Torrie Wilson.

Mm...that could explain it.

1)He pudged up, so she left him

or

2)She left him, and with no reason to look good he pudged up.

God, he looks bad. Hard to believe this is the little guy that used to be married to Torrie Wilson.

Mm...that could explain it.

1)He pudged up, so she left him

or

2)She left him, and with no reason to look good he pudged up.

Probably 1.