TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianGuitarist

The Simpsons Character Draft

Most folk'll never lose a toe

But then again some folk'll

Like my pick: Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel

(Cletus is my mother's favorite character, for what it's worth.)

Hey, Brandine! You might could wear these to your job interview.

And scuff up the topless dancin' runway? Nah. You'd best bring 'em back where from ya got 'em.

Okay....back you go. To waits for a woman of less discriminating taste...hey, you know what? I could call my ma from up here. Hey, Ma! Get off the dang roof!

Now I have Cletus but Brandine is still out there along with their smellhound Geech and their kids, Tiffany, Heather, Cody, Dylan, Dermott, Jordan, Taylor, Brittany, Wesley, Rumer, Scout, Cassidy, Zoe, Chloe, Max, Hunter, Kendal, Katlin, Noah, Sasha, Morgan, Kira, Ian, Lauren, Q-bert, and Phil.

And scuff up the topless dancin' runway? Nah. You'd best bring 'em back where from ya got 'em.

Okay....back you go. To waits for a woman of less discriminating taste...hey, you know what? I could call my ma from up here. Hey, Ma! Get off the dang roof!

Now I have Cletus but Brandine is still out there along with their smellhound Geech and their kids, Tiffany, Heather, Cody, Dylan, Dermott, Jordan, Taylor, Brittany, Wesley, Rumer, Scout, Cassidy, Zoe, Chloe, Max, Hunter, Kendal, Katlin, Noah, Sasha, Morgan, Kira, Ian, Lauren, Q-bert, and Phil.

Plus his new kids (though he's only the father of the one who can't adlib and the one who can't do something else I forget) introduced in "Yokel Chords": Whitney, Jitney, Dubya, Incest, Crystal Meth, International Harvester, and Birthday

Plus his new kids (though he's only the father of the one who can't adlib and the one who can't do something else I forget) introduced in "Yokel Chords": Whitney, Jitney, Dubya, Incest, Crystal Meth, International Harvester, and Birthday

After posting, I found out there have been 44 Cletus kids on the show. Bart almost married one last season.

Marge: "Well Lenny looks happy."

Lenny (Smiling): "This is the saddest day of my life."

My next pick isn't the obvious one.....

Earlier I alluded to four one-offs/celebs that I had on my list. Incredibly, I didn't include this one. I suppose it makes sense given that no one else picked him, but that's a surprise too. Besides, my list is written down in the other room, which I'm too lazy to walk to. I'm like a rug on valium, I'm so lazy. I'm very happy to pick:

RodneyDangerfield.jpg

Larry Burns.

As soon as I entered the thread tonight, I asked myself: Where's Poochie?

Poochie.gif

He may not have worked out very well on the Itchy & Scratchy Show, but if he was louder, angrier, and had access to a time machine, I think the results would have been much better.

GilTrainee.gif

Gil Gunderson

"Ah, please you gotta help ol' Gil, whats it gonna take to keep you on the phone, I...dance for you? B-but you wouldn't even see it, y..a-alright, ha ha, I'm dancing! (starts singing & tap dancing)"

lyle%20lanley.jpg

Lyle Lanley.

Lyle Lanley: Well sir, there's nothin' on earth like a genuine, bonafide, electrified, six-car monorail! What'd I say?

Ned Flanders: Monorail!

Lyle: What's it called?

Patty & Selma: Monorail

Lyle: That's right, monorail!

All chant: Monorail, monorail, monorail...

Ms Hoover: I hear those things are awfully loud

Lyle: It glides as softly as a cloud

Apu: Is there a chance the track could bend?

Lyle: Not on your life, my Hindu friend

Barney: What about us braindead slobs?

Lyle: You'll be given cushy jobs

Grampa: Were you sent here by the devil?

Lyle: No, good sir, I'm on the level

Chief Wiggum: The ring came off my pudding can

Lyle: Take my pen knife, my good man; I swear it's Springfield's only choice! Throw up your hands and raise your voice!

All chant: Monorail!

Lyle: What's it called?

Lyle: Once again!

Marge: But Main Street's still all cracked and broken

Bart: Sorry, mom, the mob has spoken

All chant: Monorail! Monorail! Monorail! Monorail!

Homer: Mono-d'oh!