TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BX

Great Moments in TSM History

I feel it is time to add a new "Great Moment in TSM History" to my signature. Please make nominations in this thread. I will conduct a tournament, depending on the number of entries, and will let the TSM populace vote.

Nominations, please.

maybe somebody will pick off Dub-ya during the innauguration. One can hope

I fully support the banning. I froze when I read what Mascot wrote. It was incredibly offensive at best. I would never support the assasinaiton of the president of the united states regardless of political affiliation. I have friends working in the DOD and based on some rumors they've been telling me recently, I wouldn''t take comments like that lightly. I just want the day to be over and will pray for the safety of the president.

Greatness

And in the very next term, the word "nigger" is being thrown around willy nilly.

Hey America, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey America.

Guest Smues

From this thread:

"View-spamming" is picking a thread, and repeatedly hitting the F5 button, or the refresh button, until the view count is insane highly.

Every time the thread is "viewed," it has to be downloaded from the server. Every time it's downloaded from the server, it uses memory, which costs money.

SURPRISE! SERVER MEMORY IS RE-USABLE!! WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT!?!?!?!!!

(what you're thinking of, you fucking dolt, is bandwidth)

Val's average at best. His matches are repetitive (most of them are almost exactly alike) and his offense is rather dull aside from a few decent moves like the Blue Thunder.

This pisses me off more than a message forum has ever pissed me off before. Even though it's just text from someone that I will never meet, it pisses me off. Not just because I'm a Morley mark, but because people are so dimwitted they have to always use the same excuses for everything.

His matches are repetitive? Fuck you. Alright. Just straight fuck you. This is the WWE. EVERY match is repetitive. Every fucking one. That's what happens when you only get four minutes to work. I think, no fuck that, I KNOW Val is the best wrestler on RAW. Yeah, that's right. Better than Jericho, better than RVD & better than Lance Storm. You can call me crazy all you want, but I know what I have seen. Morley always...ALWAYS entertains me. On the stick, in the ring, everywhere. He should be a main eventer by now. Especially after having to go through all the "Val Venis" bullshit.

He is WAY above average in the wrestling department. "Average at best?" Fucking please. Rodney Mack is average at best. Test is average at best. Morley is better than half the roster (including Smackdown). Average at best means that when he has his best nights, it's only average. Or, it could mean if you added up all of his matches and rated them on quality, then divided by the number of matches you would end up with a number that was "average" based on a scale that would have to be made up as well. Fuck that. Did you even think before you typed that?

His offense is rather dull aside from a few moves like the Blue Thunder? Why's that? Because not every single move he uses is exclusive to him? I beg to differ. He executes all of his moves well. He has a great finisher. The 'Money Shot' is highly underrated. Everytime I see it I just have flashbacks to Jimmy Snuka days. Just because he doesn't do twenty moonsaults and six corkscrews before hitting a body splash doesn't mean that it can't still be impressive.

I swear, it's like people have selective viewing habits. If you don't think Morley is talented, you shouldn't be allowed to form an opinion about wrestling on a wrestling forum. The same people that preach about Chris Jericho, Booker T. & The Hurricane had better damn well see something in Morley.

Now I'm bitter. I can't believe that someone would go out of their way to call Morley average. I've never even seen Morley botch a spot! Remember his feud with D-Lo way back when for the IC title? Yeah, he was even good back then. I've also never heard about Morley being hard to work with or causing problems backstage. In fact, whenever I do read something about him, it's usually just something like him going to another wrestlers wedding. That just shows that he's a nice guy with a lot of friends. I guess we all know where nice guys finish.

I just think it's a case of the good old TSM double standard again. I have no doubt in my mind that if people talked about Morley as much as they talk about some other 'Smark Darlings" everyone would act like they liked him. Why? Because this place is full of fucking sheep. Just a bunch of damn bandwagon jumpers. It makes me sick. It's like everyone just tries to fit in. Everyone likes the same five wrestlers...and I know that they are talented, but I guarantee half of the people that act like they like Guerrero or Jericho only say that to try and fit in here. The reasoning is because they don't want to be "ran off" for having a different opinion. Don't act like it wouldn't happen either, because it's happened in the past.

It's not just a difference of opinion either. You might not like Morley as much as me, that's fine. You might think other wrestlers are better than him, that's fine too. Those are opinions, I'll admit that. Saying the man is not talented or is average is not an opinion. Not to me. To me it's false information. It's bullshit. He obviously has talent. OBVIOUSLY. If you can't see that, quit watching wrestling because you wouldn't know talent it it took you out into the middle of the street and blew your brains out.

Hmmmm, I feel Crono's had better

Crono's greatest message board moment wasn't even here at TSM... it was at The Green Board I, when he and Hoff got into it and he said he could take Hoff in a fight because he pushes carts for a living

Guest Vitamin X

Crono's greatest message board moment wasn't even here at TSM... it was at The Green Board I, when he and Hoff got into it and he said he could take Hoff in a fight because he pushes carts for a living

It's mostly laughable because no amount of shopping carts could equal Hoff's girth.

My God, you actually make me want to post there.

Anyways, I'd pick either "Czech, I'm tired of your fucking power trip" or "The Current Event Folder-It's a lot like Hitler"

Guest Smues
Oh yea- that Coffey post is fantastic.

I don't know who came up with the page view thing, but that was hilarious

I don't know if it was any one person. There was some Chrono thread where he bitched about how few views it had, and then everybody started F5ing his threads.

My God, you actually make me want to post there.

Anyways, I'd pick either "Czech, I'm tired of your fucking power trip" or "The Current Event Folder-It's a lot like Hitler"

Green Board I is long fucking gone at this point. We're on Green Board III at this point

I don't remember what thread it was, but the one where subliminal_animal's gimmick Banders Kennany talked about going to see "The Incredibles" only to get in a fistfight with his friends deserves mention.

Guest Israeli Mixed Wrestling

The worst part about Coffey is that not even his family likes him. He could be dead.

Somebody should really come up with some TSM Timelime of important events, it'd be fucking awesome. This is the first I'm hearing of almost everything mentioned in this thread. Except for the Val Venis post–that I' familiar with.