TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

More Future Endeavours - Dykstra, Lena, Elijah

So are people gonna get mad at WWE for getting rid of London when it was pretty obvious he was just there to cash a paycheck and didn't care much at all? At least Kendrick showed some passion (and don't give me the it wouldn't matter if London showed passion, he would still be buried). It seemed like Vince was waiting for an idea from London himself on what to do with him and since that never came, he just got rid of him.

So are people gonna get mad at WWE for getting rid of London when it was pretty obvious he was just there to cash a paycheck and didn't care much at all? At least Kendrick showed some passion (and don't give me the it wouldn't matter if London showed passion, he would still be buried). It seemed like Vince was waiting for an idea from London himself on what to do with him and since that never came, he just got rid of him.

... but he can do a pretty SSP

I get the idea that the Divas are "there" for the upper card talent.

The divas are around for Batista, if you're not willing to fuck him then you're gone.

Batista doesn't like it when an underneath guy like London takes one of the herd away.

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of ECW Superstar Armando Estrada as of Nov. 18, 2008. WWE wishes him the best in all future endeavors.

Too bad, he wasn't much of a wrestler, but I enjoyed him when he was a mouthpiece for Umaga.

Huge waste of someone who was great as a manager, fine as an authority figure, and really really weak as a wrestler and yet they put him in that position anyway instead of using him where he could have did what he did for Umaga a couple years back. Lame.

I thought AAE was a passable wrestler to boot. Armando Alejandro Estrada aka Big Lalo (Haha)was getting over by saying his name alone, which is why they dropped the "Alejandro" shortly after his debut as he was supposed to be a heel.

Gotta love a guy who was buried for actually getting over. It's not even that the idea is wrong per se, that a manager shouldn't be doing a face style mic gimmick, but shouldn't that mean he should turn face at some point rather than get buried?

Gotta love a guy who was buried for actually getting over. It's not even that the idea is wrong per se, that a manager shouldn't be doing a face style mic gimmick, but shouldn't that mean he should turn face at some point rather than get buried?

And point out that creative made a mistake? That's crazy talk!

Someone tell me HOW IN THE WORLD IS KEVIN THORN STILL EMPLOYED?!?!?!?!?!? I love the guys work, and have become a fan of him as a person as well, through his WWE Universe blog, but the guy hasn't been used in a year or so. Either use the guy, or let him go somewhere else! I would like to think WWE has some plans for him if he hasn't been let go *yet*, but everytime I hear of releases, I honestly worry it's him.

Though I'll probably jinx him now, I really don't see Vince letting Val go. He's been around for a while, and he's good with promos and he's a solid in-ring worker. He's about average size for a wrestler, so he's a great measuring stick for new talent to wrestle at house shows. If you can't work well with Val, then you probably won't be around for too long.

Though I'll probably jinx him now, I really don't see Vince letting Val go. He's been around for a while, and he's good with promos and he's a solid in-ring worker. He's about average size for a wrestler, so he's a great measuring stick for new talent to wrestle at house shows. If you can't work well with Val, then you probably won't be around for too long.

Yep. Plus I hear he's good in off-television appearances, and he's training to be a road agent I believe.

Yep. Plus I hear he's good in off-television appearances, and he's training to be a road agent I believe.

Of anyone, IMO, Val is a lifer in WWE. He and Tommy Dreamer work so well with new talent, I don't think WWE would want to lose them.

Of anyone, IMO, Val is a lifer in WWE. He and Tommy Dreamer work so well with new talent, I don't think WWE would want to lose them.

I know I've told this story before, but a few years back during a house show, Val worked with a very green Daniel Rodimer. Val did his damnedest to get something out of Rodimer, but he kept going back to the bear hug (he did about 4 in a 7 minute match). Val ended up pinning the guy, and a few months later Rodimer was given his walking papers.

People were saying pretty much the same about Stevie Richards not so long ago.

People were saying pretty much the same about Stevie Richards not so long ago.

But Stevie Richards made a name for himself in ECW, as Val made a name for himself in the WWF/E, and we all know how Vince prefers guys he made.

Besides if Val gets released he can always try Japan, ROH, or go back to Mexico since he is a former world champion in one of the two major promotions down there.

Val is kind of like the modern equivalent of Brooklyn Brawler in WWE...he seems like a somewhat legit threat in the ring yet, and makes other people look good. Assuming they aren't paying him a fortune, there's no reason to release him.

Val is kind of like the modern equivalent of Brooklyn Brawler in WWE...he seems like a somewhat legit threat in the ring yet, and makes other people look good. Assuming they aren't paying him a fortune, there's no reason to release him.

Val Venis is Pat Patterson's lover?

Am I the only one that thinks all three of these guys can be good pick ups for TNA? Burke and Dykstra would be some fresh new faces who could put on great matches with the MCMG's, Styles, and others. And Estrada could be great manager or even announcer.

I don't think the Brawler was ever seen as a legit threat.

I don't think the Brawler was ever seen as a legit threat.

Eh...he was a step up from the typical jobbers like Major Yates or Duane Gill from that era. You could at least see him pulling out the upset victory. I think I remember him even winning once or twice on Superstars back in the day.

Eh...he was a step up from the typical jobbers like Major Yates or Duane Gill from that era. You could at least see him pulling out the upset victory. I think I remember him even winning once or twice on Superstars back in the day.

Don't forget when he won with the help of Jericho against HHH on Smackdown in 2000.