TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

NFL Week 11

The Ravens for some reason have almost all of their tough games still to come this year and they're not off to a great start on the stretch. I figured the Giants would control the game, but I didn't see them just running all over the Ravens defense.

Well hey, the Ravens score 3 and then their defense stops the Giants. Must be like a Christmas miracle for Ravens fans. Cause they haven't looked like they had a remote shot of stopping the Giants until now.

Meh, Texans are doing what they always do. Get an early lead then let the other team simply snatch the game back and control the clock while hanging up points on the D.

Its 30-27, Indy right now with then driving down the field. I'd expect another Indy TD and for Sage to throw another fuckin INT and give Indy another season sweep of the Texans.

1-13 record against Indy, here we come.

Detroit gave it a good go for awhile but it looks like the drive to 0-16 will continue.

Wow, that was an awful throw by Rosenfels there. Colts survive again.

The end to this Bengals/Eagles game is a magnificent display of incompetence. Tied at 13 with less than three minutes left to play and the teams exchange three-and-outs.

Guest Israeli Mixed Wrestling

If Angelo and the McCaskeys mean business, Lovie Smith is fired at the end of the year.

This might be one of the most embarassing games I have ever watched from opening kick to the last play of the game that the Eagles have played. There is nothing to look forward to each week, the playcalling is about as conservative as it ever has been, and everyone in the organization seems to be content with that to the outside world.

On the radio a few days ago, a former Eagle was interviewed and said he believes an inside disbturbance of some sort is part of the reason this team seems to not want it week in and week out. He wouldn't explain himself for the fact he didn't want to throw anybody under the bus, but I'm starting to agree with that assessment. The most embarassing game I have ever seen. Bar none.

I was rooting for the Bengals once Reid punted on the 4th and 1 with 1:30 left. You know you aren't getting the ball back if you punt it there and they still went ahead and just played for the tie.