TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

WWE SmackDown - November 21, 2008

What's with putting Chavo and Vickie in coffins so close the anniversary of Eddy's death which is tomorrow!

Not bad, but I personally would have gone with:

Jesus, how many Guerreros is this company going to put in caskets?

So 9 years ago around this time, Big Show could surf on a casket, but now he freaks out when touching one?

Maybe the surfing experience traumatized him?

It's the whole "Aaaah! I'm afraid of The Undertaker!" shit that happens in almost every one of his feuds.

So 9 years ago around this time, Big Show could surf on a casket, but now he freaks out when touching one?

Maybe the surfing experience traumatized him?

It's the whole "Aaaah! I'm afraid of The Undertaker!" shit that happens in almost every one of his feuds.

While in The Union, Big Show could chokeslam Taker through the ring.

Hardcore Holly is the key to beating Taker.

Remember when Holly was getting pushed and he made Show tap out?

SD was the usual fare last night. Decent enough wrestling, but when it was over I forgot about it 10 minutes later. Anyone have a notion of what SD might be building to for WM? There isn't that 1 major match, unless they want to do HHH vs. UT again in Houston.

Remember when Holly was getting pushed and he made Show tap out?

SD was the usual fare last night. Decent enough wrestling, but when it was over I forgot about it 10 minutes later. Anyone have a notion of what SD might be building to for WM? There isn't that 1 major match, unless they want to do HHH vs. UT again in Houston.

I thought that was the plan anyway. People got pissed off because HHH wanted to end the streak. With the push Jeff is getting and the whole revamp of his character, I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff is the odd man out Sunday, causes a DQ during the next title match he's not in and wins the Rumble. If they turn Jeff full heel, I would love for Jeff to use his title match to go after the ECW title which Matt should still have. Then it can be under EXTREME rules.

Apparently HBK might retire after WrestleMania next year, and if that's the case he's going to face Undertaker in a retirement match.

Apparently HBK might retire after WrestleMania next year, and if that's the case he's going to face Undertaker in a retirement match.

Well, tomorrow will mark the 20th anniversary of his first WWF/E PPV, Survivor Series 1988.

So it wouldn't be surprising to me if he retired soon.

Hard to think that when he came back in the summer of 2002 he would have lasted another 6-7 years.

What happened was, HBK is on record in some interview as stating he's given WWE a for sure retirement date. Jim Ross then made some comment about how HBK might be retiring after Mania 26 in 2010. So, people put it together.

The thought process is by 2010, the world will be ready for another Flair like legit retirement ceremony (because he wants one now too.). Hogan is planning on ruining it all by trying to get his own soon.

Seeing some of SD last night,(including The Jeff Hardy vs HHH match), makes me really hope that the company reconsiders possibly holding bi-weekly SD tapings. That had to have been one of the deadest crowds I've seen in a long time.

Seeing some of SD last night,(including The Jeff Hardy vs HHH match), makes me really hope that the company reconsiders possibly holding bi-weekly SD tapings. That had to have been one of the deadest crowds I've seen in a long time.

Are you advocating bi-weekly taping or against it?

Are you advocating bi-weekly taping or against it?

Heis against it, citing the fact that the crowd was dead for last night's airing due to it being the 2nd Smackdown taped on the same night.