TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

Terrible Moments in TSM History

All threads regarding any recently published, arbitrarily ordered list. How about everyone stop giving a fuck that Blender/Rolling Stone/VH-1 has ranked this singer/song/album over that singer/song/album? It's not as if any real discussion results from these threads, it's all "I can't believe Hanson only ranked #69! Why didn't Vengaboys make the list?"

Oh, is that a shot at me, you Schwimmer-looking banana muffin? I'll start whatever goddamn thread I want in YOUR folder. Doesn't start real discussion? GOOD, I'M FUCKING GLAD. I wasn't trying to celebrate the release of the vaunted P.Fork's indisputable list of great songs, I was making fun of them for recycling 70% of their crappy list from the semi-annual Rolling Stone/Entertainment Weekly/Spin/Blender/NME and whoeverthefuckelse Tribute To The Same Couple Hundred Canonized Songs Of The Last Few Decades. I thought the Fork was supposed to be better than that, lest it be not deserving of all the hipster fawning it receives. Pitchfork is bullshit you're bulshit music folder is bullshit. I can't believe you used to be my hero, Inc. Wanna make out?

All threads regarding any recently published, arbitrarily ordered list. How about everyone stop giving a fuck that Blender/Rolling Stone/VH-1 has ranked this singer/song/album over that singer/song/album? It's not as if any real discussion results from these threads, it's all "I can't believe Hanson only ranked #69! Why didn't Vengaboys make the list?"

Oh, is that a shot at me, you Schwimmer-looking banana muffin? I'll start whatever goddamn thread I want in YOUR folder. Doesn't start real discussion? GOOD, I'M FUCKING GLAD. I wasn't trying to celebrate the release of the vaunted P.Fork's indisputable list of great songs, I was making fun of them for recycling 70% of their crappy list from the semi-annual Rolling Stone/Entertainment Weekly/Spin/Blender/NME and whoeverthefuckelse Tribute To The Same Couple Hundred Canonized Songs Of The Last Few Decades. I thought the Fork was supposed to be better than that, lest it be not deserving of all the hipster fawning it receives. Pitchfork is bullshit you're bulshit music folder is bullshit. I can't believe you used to be my hero, Inc. Wanna make out?

A terrible post.....in a thread about terrible posts??? So meta... 0__o

:( People are gonna take that one for serious, aren't they? I didn't sit there at the computer seething with rage when I wrote that. One thing is for damn sure at TSM Forums - when Kreese wants to make a bad post, he's gonna make a damn bad post.

Maybe I should have quoted twenty pages of Nabokov?

That Benoit thread turns to gold after everyone starts making sadistic jokes, and the reactions of some of the people are especially hilarious. Great moment in TSM history.

Its uttery hilarious. I was on vacation that week so I missed out on all the "fun" and speculation. After I posted it, I couldnt sleep, so I got to page 30. I may just read the whole damn thing to retrospect on it. But basically so far its been...

"RIP Benoit"

"Double murder suicide? it was obviously Nancy"

"Benoit murdered his wife and kid? Cant be true."

Thats as far as I have got.

That time I made "The thread that never ends" and lured everyone in before revealing that it was a trap and blowing the thread up taking down everyone who posted in it. That was a great moment.

The fact that everyone who was a part of that thread continued posting at TSM afterwards? That was a terrible moment. Learn how to role play, you goons!

That time I made "The thread that never ends" and lured everyone in before revealing that it was a trap and blowing the thread up taking down everyone who posted in it. That was a great moment.

The fact that everyone who was a part of that thread continued posting at TSM afterwards? That was a terrible moment. Learn how to role play, you goons!

what

That Benoit thread turns to gold after everyone starts making sadistic jokes, and the reactions of some of the people are especially hilarious. Great moment in TSM history.

Its uttery hilarious. I was on vacation that week so I missed out on all the "fun" and speculation. After I posted it, I couldnt sleep, so I got to page 30. I may just read the whole damn thing to retrospect on it. But basically so far its been...

"RIP Benoit"

"Double murder suicide? it was obviously Nancy"

"Benoit murdered his wife and kid? Cant be true."

Thats as far as I have got.

It can be summed up in four lines. You have three of them. The next is any of the "What songs...". Particularly memorable was CanadianChris' answer of "Anything by Slayer." I can't remember the context (whether CC was making an awesome yet cruel joke, or if he was giving props to our regular poster, who esentially does the same thing constantly*), but either way, it's quintessential TSM.

*But not as often as he digs up obscure TSM history.

I was banned and not able to bump all threads, tho thats in the past now, I've turned over a new leaf, I love you

plus your title is in shit brown, so it shows what TSM management thinks of you.

shit, when I had my fake title you got yours right now, mine was in fucking purple... now that's a power color.

The goddamn drafts.

Every fucking single one of them.

I second this.

I didn't mean to upset you, Matt Young.

Hey now. You were never my hero. Nonetheless, that's your response? You really aren't even trying anymore.