TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

Terrible Moments in TSM History

The single best line in that entire Benoit thread is in my sig. Hands down.

My personal favourite was the one where someone didn't know whether to quit a Benoit fan club or not.

That and Slayer's first post was just the right comment/ moment for the south of the board to bombard the north.

Someday soon when I finish lurking/going through the current threads ill reread that one. I teetered off somewhere after the hype died down.

It was about creating wacky signature images. There were no actual teams (that I was aware of).

Yeah, the spin-off actually took root on other boards, which was kind of funny seeing, CIVIL WAR, I'm with Paris on some random board.

The single best line in that entire Benoit thread is in my sig. Hands down.

My personal favourite was the one where someone didn't know whether to quit a Benoit fan club or not.

That and Slayer's first post was just the right comment/ moment for the south of the board to bombard the north.

Someday soon when I finish lurking/going through the current threads ill reread that one. I teetered off somewhere after the hype died down.

*raises hand*

For the record, I wasn't debating it, I quit as soon as I heard "the truth".

I also agree with the closing of the ESPN sucks thread as a terrible moment.

Wasn't that the thread when literally three to four months after the incident, people got pissed when I suggested it might be best if they actually got over it?

The thread in Graphics and Testing isn't about Matt Young sucking, it's a thread mocking the fact that we're in a "pissing contest" as that's what that folder is for.

Other than that, he called me out in one thread in the WWE folder saying I'm mean to him, and I tried to tell him it's nothing personal.

Geesh, I've seen way bigger arguments go down on this board that have gathered less attention.

The thread in Graphics and Testing isn't about Matt Young sucking, it's a thread mocking the fact that we're in a "pissing contest" as that's what that folder is for.

Other than that, he called me out in one thread in the WWE folder saying I'm mean to him, and I tried to tell him it's nothing personal.

Geesh, I've seen way bigger arguments go down on this board that have gathered less attention.

Because the WWE folder is known for wonderful moments.

Wait...what?

Guest Czecherbear

I think "Pictures I Like" should be moved to Graphics. Really, that ought to be like the flagship thread for the folder.