TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

My good friend died last night.

I recieved a horrible call this morning hearing a good friend of mine has passed away.

I was with him last night to, he had a house party at his house and someone threw a rock through his window, and the cops came and broke the party up. And now I hear a phone call he's gone.

I honestly am in shock, and can't believe it.

You always hit the board with big news.

Sorry to hear bra. I can only hope it was the fucker who ripped me off $1000 while I was in Calgary. Do you know how he went? Alcohol poisoning, the peope who threw a rock through his window came and got him, or was it unrelated to last nights party?

Have they found any motive as to why he lynched himself? It's odd to be at a party and then hours later become so depressed that you hang yourself.

It isn't the 1st time he tried to commit suicide, few years back he tried hanging himself to but my friends girlfriend caught him in the midst of it and cut the rope.

Even though he was fucked up in the head, he was still my boy... I'm going to miss him. It just pains me because I was with him like 12 hours ago having a great time.

Very sorry, man. I've never been in the spot to lose a close friend, just family here. Just try and keep your shit together, have your emotional time when you need it, and don't shut other people out right now. Keep busy

Probably why he had a party last night, his last goodbye.

Which would mean he thought about it, and it wasn't on a whim suicide. If that's the case I don't know weather to feel sorry for him dying or happy for him having what he wants and going on his terms. I don't know what to make of suicide really, it's kind of the least sad form of death to me because the people who do it actually want to die. But I guess that's also what makes it more sad.

Oh, and that isn't the guy who stole my money.

At least you guys can still hang out.

Too soon?

I swear to god when I come to Toronto, if I see your scruby little faggot ass, I will smash your fucking face in you punk ass bitch. That's my fucking word, you bitch.

Is anyone really surprised that Bob made a dickheaded comment? That's what he does. That's who he is.

Jerry, sorry for your loss, man. Nothing you can do, really, except smoke a blunt and try to deal with it. It will just take time.

Guys, Bob was just messing around, not that i'd ever defend him or have ever spoken to him. It could be worse, there was another one of these thread-types that somebody said something much worse.

Let's all just just forget Bob's comment.

Anyway.. Smues said something much worse.

DONT FUCK WITH ALASKA.

Edit: Good, KanesRulesFan is here!

Double Edit: All joking aside, my condolences to you, as i've experienced the same.

Guest Smues
I froze when I read what Bob wrote.

Because I live in Alaska you see.

I see what you did there.

Icee.jpg

Fuck that... Fuck you bob, you're a peice of shit. Maybe if you were in my situation you wouldn't fucking make horrible comments like that. Show some respect you fucking hobbit faggot bitch.

At least you guys can still hang out.

Too soon?

I swear to god when I come to Toronto, if I see your scruby little faggot ass, I will smash your fucking face in you punk ass bitch. That's my fucking word, you bitch.

Guys, watch out, internet tough guy.