TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

My good friend died last night.

Guest Smues

McFlurries aren't as good as Blizzards, but I still like them. Not enough flavor options, but a Butterfinger McFlurry is a great treat to have every once in a while.

How does one describe the facial expression that in all its 30,000-pixel glory accompanies every Matt Young post? The way he's smiling while either holding the camera at arm's length or reeling back from a foul smell indicates "satisfied disgust," but that doesn't even make any sense.

A little bit of both. I was surrounded by a large group of people and was trying to get both of us into the picture. I never feel comfortable smiling for pictures, anyway. I'm uncomfortable in front of a camera and hate the way I look in most pictures, which is why so many pics of me that you guys have seen consist of me making goofy faces. And the disgust part applies since I was surrounded by a lot of foul smelling and annoying wrestling fans. When I seem normal in comparison to the majority of the rest of the people in the building, that says a lot about the makeup of said crowd.

And for the record, I've had Icees, but never tried Slurpees or an Orange Julius despite the fact that they are available out here. Not a big fan of sugary drinks.

Czech should go into the TNA folder where I posted my pics from that show and describe how he interprets my facial expressions and maybe even those of the wrestlers in each picture. What does my face in this picture say to you, Czechers?

l_7e7042627c3641f99a938ef87ec47c7d.jpg

Guest Israeli Mixed Wrestling
Czech should go into the TNA folder

no

where I posted my pics from that show and describe how he interprets my facial expressions and maybe even those of the wrestlers in each picture.

no

What does my face in this picture say to you, Czechers?

Minus the fist, it's basically the same expression. I feel a YTMND coming on.

Oh, man.

Okay, Nighthawk, i'm sorry for using the wrong word.

"I can sympathise with what you feel".

Is that better, sir?

Wouldn't 'empathise' fit better?

Maybe in your country, my friend.

No, I think the idea you're trying to convey is empathy. You feel what he feels because of a similar experience. Sympathy is different.

Guest Smues
Minus the fist, it's basically the same expression. I feel a YTMND coming on.

You're The Mattyoung Now Dog?

Oh, man.

Is that better, sir?

No, I think the idea you're trying to convey is empathy. You feel what he feels because of a similar experience. Sympathy is different.

So you're saying I can't feel sympathetic towards his experience?

I'm uncomfortable in front of a camera and hate the way I look in most pictures,

So do the rest of us.

I know.

So, yeah, EHME's friend. R.I.P.

This is a thread for frozen treats, if EHME wants to remember his friend he really should start a thread dedicated to it.

Oh, man.

Is that better, sir?

So you're saying I can't feel sympathetic towards his experience?

You can, but if you're saying "I know how you feel, a friend of mine killed himself too" then that's empathy, not sympathy.

Wow. That is a wasted life Bob.

And yes an Orange Julius/hot dog combination is amazing. I prefer the strawberry-banna Orange Julius with the chilidog.

Yes to both. Barron has indeed wasted his life without anything from Orange Julius, where everything is good in small doses.

I've probably mentioned this before, but fuck a buncha Slush Puppies.

Suicide is a sad thing, are you close with his parents/family?

Let them know how important he was to you and to others and that he was special and loved, if you were. Also don't blame yourself, as suicide is brought on by depression and mental issues.

Sadly, nothing you could have done would've probably helped, as the issues underneath the act needed counseling or therapy, and being a friend was important.

l_7e7042627c3641f99a938ef87ec47c7d.jpg

I can't imagine any circumstance in which I'd be posting a picture of myself in a thread about somebody's friend killing themselves.

I think I've seen more pictures of you on these boards than everyone else combined.

I swear to god when I come to Toronto, if I see your scruby little faggot ass, I will smash your fucking face in you punk ass bitch. That's my fucking word, you bitch.

Sorry to hear about your loss, sir. Death can be a very emotional tragedy to deal with.

HOWEVER, I for one would like to see the above threat of physical violence thrust onto one bob barron. AND I am willing to contribute to your personal account the sum of 15 americano's should this actually happen.

I can't imagine any circumstance in which I'd be posting a picture of myself in a thread about somebody's friend killing themselves.

I think I've seen more pictures of you on these boards than everyone else combined.

Yes, I'm a terrible person for posting a picture of myself in a thread about EHME's dead friend- a thread in which I expressed my condolences while the majority of respondents insulted him and then proceeded to discuss frozen treats.

I was responding to a post Czech made about a picture of me. I've noticed recently that Twisted Intestine has gone from a guy whose name I knew but never noticed to bob_barron lite. I don't know why, but it has now registered as mildly annoying.

I hate how I look in pictures where I'm not making goofy faces. Most of the pictures I've posted fall into the "goofy faces" category. The one in this thread and in my sig, I posted in the TNA folder and I like them because I am a fan of the wrestlers who are in the pictures. Other than those, I haven't even posted any pictures of myself here for a long time.

I've noticed recently that Twisted Intestine has gone from a guy whose name I knew but never noticed to bob_barron lite. I don't know why, but it has now registered as mildly annoying.

Awesome.

Even though most of you guys are a bunch of pricks who no heart, I figured those who actually cared and gave real responses should hear this.

I went to the furneal last night, and the father of my friend had a heart attack at the reception and passed away shortly after in the hospital. I'm still in shock. I thought things couldnt get worse, and it just did.

*I'm crying now*

*from laughter*

That's an awesome tale. made my day more than the dumb ass Wal mart clerk being stampeded

Even though most of you guys are a bunch of pricks who no heart, I figured those who actually cared and gave real responses should hear this.

I went to the furneal last night, and the father of my friend had a heart attack at the reception and passed away shortly after in the hospital. I'm still in shock. I thought things couldnt get worse, and it just did.

Look EHME, I feel bad for you, really. That out of the way, don't fucking tell people this. You're just opening a new can of worms by doing so.