TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

KANERULESFAN --

Guest Agent of Oblivion

KANERULESFAN.

This is your one and only chance to explain to the moderating staff just what positive aspects you have, and what you bring to the table.

If you do not respond to this thread within 24 hours, you will be banned without question.

Banned? Oh no! bad boi!....Kane Rules Fan :spank:

He brings entertainment to the table. If he didn't post pointless posts he would be fine.

As TSM Ombudsman, I would have no problem with KANERULESFAN getting banned. In fact, he should've been banned a long time ago.

That said, I think these threads are stupid and terrible, and should not be done.

As TSM Ombudsman, I would have no problem with KANERULESFAN getting banned. In fact, he should've been banned a long time ago.

That said, I think these threads are stupid and terrible, and should not be done.

Whats a TSM Ombudsman?

No Holds Barred is meant for stupid, terrible, and controversial topics. If not then why have it.. Plus your post count doesn't even go up in here.

I would've deleted certain posts made by ohnobadboi/kanerulesfan and gave him a couple of warnings. There is a warning system so those in power should use it if not then it is a pointless feature and should be taken out. I would tell him "I will give you a second chance. You can keep your personality just don't continue to spam up the place" If he didn't listen then I would ban him.

I'm kinda torn on them. It rules in its hardass delivery and whatever, but it kinda means everyone has to be compelling or unique. We are not all little snowflakes. Sorta limits how many people can be involved. Imagine how poor DJ Jeff would handle this.

I say throw him out. The gimmick started great, but like most, grew stale quickly. Time to "Pull the Plug" as Chuck Schuldiner once said.

Don't tell Agent but I already secretly banned the dude days ago.

"Don't Tell Agent KANERULESFAN's Dead."

It says the name "admin" on the moderatoring team list is the only one thats a super admin so I'm guessing its that person. However, that could be a backup account for one of the other admins. I know it doesn't belong to CWM.

Guest Smues

The leader was Chris Benoit, but then he had to go and be all like "I'm gonna kill my family, and then myself, and frame the serial pillist. I froze when I just wrote this," so he got de-adminned. Then we followed Mole, but after a penny stopped meaning one he was de-modded and now the American public tells me that Barrack Obama is the leader.