TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

Matt Young's Smug Facial Expression

Is it just me or does Matt Young make the same "ain't I the shit" facial expression in nearly every photo? No, it's not just me. I've procured photographic evidence that shows that Mr. Young feels there's never a wrong time for a smug face.

mattlincgq7.jpg

For instance, here he is in the audience for Lincoln's Gettysburg Address. In a period during which the nation was torn by war, while the Great Emancipator was giving what is regarded as possibly the greatest speech of all time, Matt Young couldn't help but mug for the camera.

matthoganke3.jpg

Then there was the time he was cast on the hit 80's sitcom The Hogan Family. You won't see him in any episodes because he was fired before the show premiered. Matt lost his chance to act alongside Valerie Harper and Jason Bateman because when a female producer asked him to stop looking so smug, he called her a disgusting slutty cunt and promised he would defile her phone book listing. (Matt was replaced with the much more courteous and respectful Jeremy Licht.)

mattsweates6.jpg

And even on Matt's recent trip to China, he couldn't stop looking smug when visiting a sweatshop! I've seen some narcissistic TSM posters before, but I think Matt Young really takes the proverbial cake of egotism.

If anyone has any more photos of Matt Young looking smug in an inappropriate public setting, I think you should show them here. Maybe the only way for Matt to see how we see him is for him to see himself.

The CEO of Stride Gum was a character during the Hogan Family / Sandy Duncan years. I also recall Jason Bateman's character once telling someone "I'm Batman!". That ends my memories of that show.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Do one on the National Geographic cover with the woman with the eyes.

Guest Czecherbear

I'm unclear as to what the bit is. Is Matt Young the focus of famous scenes, or does he just happen to find himself in them?

Guest Smues
matty.jpg

I found him, but if you do the 'Land of the Waldos' thing and I have to find the smirky Matt Young that's missing a shoe I'll never find him.