TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Banter

Per Meltzer, Armando Estrada got das boot.

Did you even bother reading the last page of the thread?

Hey don't you re-post shit all the time? You'd think after the hundredth time pointed out, you'd kinda shut the fuck up about that.

I've only re-posted an item once, and I apologized when I did so. Try again, Bitter Betty.

Bitter? I'm not the one going around telling people to stop re-posting, when in fact you've proven to be susceptible to doing so as well. One time or one hundred, doesn't matter.

Per Meltzer, Armando Estrada got das boot.

Did you even bother reading the last page of the thread?

Hey don't you re-post shit all the time? You'd think after the hundredth time pointed out, you'd kinda shut the fuck up about that.

I've only re-posted an item once, and I apologized when I did so. Try again, Bitter Betty.

Bitter? I'm not the one going around telling people to stop re-posting, when in fact you've proven to be susceptible to doing so as well. One time or one hundred, doesn't matter.

It does matter. One time means you made a mistake. One hundred means you don't even try.

So why get on Banter? Maybe it was his first time too? And I'm fairly certain Enigma has done it more than once.

Regardless, my point is, who cares? Notify the poster in a nicer way, and move on. Enigma gets on people's cases for this, and I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy of such actions.

Moving on. Yeah those cuts, that's something...

I'm in a hurry so I haven't read anything above, but I swear to God if there's more than one god damned post about this Enigma/Banter "OMG YOU POSTED SOMETHING OLD" "OMG YOU'RE ENIMGA!" shit after Banter apologized, mass bannings* for all.

*or something else.

Sign in to follow this