TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
This is Bo

Promo: Family Emergency

“The Yankees are going to make noise this year; the Bronx is going to be back on the map…you just watch.” That was the voice of SIN as he speaks with Bruner.

“Ever since the Yankees got A-rod, they have choked; they don’t have the heart they use to have. This is the curse of A-rod. Until they let him go, they will n ever win another title.” Bruner shot back, obviously not a Yankee fan.

“Choked? This isn’t the Mets, they’re chokers…besides, you’re from Brooklyn, you don’t have a baseball team. Shit, in fact, ya don’t have any team in your borough…who do you cheer for, the Mets?”

“Hell no…in fact, I really don’t follow baseball, I’m a football man, and I’m a diehard Giants fan.”

“What you know about the Giants? You probably just know about them because of the amazing catch from Tyree and Eil scrambling away from trouble. You don’t know about LT, Simms, Baker, Anderson…The Giants that would knock a mother fucker’s head off.” SIN explained.

“Nigga, Peppers was my favorite player, I know about them, and this team this year could be a better, shit, could be the best Giant team of all time…”

“I give you that my nigga…”

Ring…

Ring…

SIN hears his cell ringing…he looks at it and sees that his mother is calling. He picks up the phone…

“Hello.”

On the other side of the phone, all you hear is sobs as SIN quickly gets up from his seat.

“Ma, what’s going on?”

SIN listens, his face changes quickly from wonder to anger to sadness…

“What do you mean Cancer?”

SIN continues to listen… Bruner stood up as well, wondering what’s going on with his tag partner and his family.

“You?” SIN starts to rub his head… “What you mean you got cancer…? No Jueges…

SIN starts to speak in English and in Spanish, his voice changes frequently as the news he’s receiving is hitting him hard. He begins to pace around the room, Bruner, all he could do is watch and hope for the best.

“What the fuck is Endometrial Cancer?”

SIN listens some more, trying to understand what the fuck is going on.

“Menopause? Ma, you old…didn’t you get that shit a long time ago?”

SIN is trying everything not to believe what’s going on, coming up with excuses, trying to say that what they told his mother is not true.

“I know that you’re 48 years old, that’s what I’m saying… What did the doctor tell you?”

SIN listens some more then everything seems like it’s going on slow motion, he collapses on the couch and buried his face in his left hand.

“It’s because you’re not white that it will be hard for them to say that they can stop it, that they can cure you. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!!?”

SIN’s chest is beginning to hurt; his voice is beginning to crack.

“It may not be cured… Are you going to die? Is that what you’re telling me, THAT YOU’RE GOING TO FUCKIN DIE!?”

SIN listens for about 5 seconds and then says: “I’m going home; I’ll see you later.” SIN flips his phone close and then looks at Bruner.

“You ok?” Bruner asked more of a rhetorical question because he knows the answer already.

“No, I’m going home… Tell Marv that I’m sorry but family emergency comes first. Tell Landon and them what happen, and if they fired me, then so be it. If I’m not fired that I’ll be back, I cannot tell you when, but I will be back. If I am fired, then good luck to you my friend, and when you come back to the hood, let me know, I’ll show you the devil’s playground. You got my number, holla at a nigga. One.”

SIN gave Bruner a ‘pound’ and then quickly exits…

OOC: The mother of my kids was diagnosed with Cancer, but it's brain Caner. The doctors said that they "THINK" they caught it on time, before it spreads. They told me and the mother of my kids that they will start treatment, but they wont know until the end of December if there's any progress. I dont know how she got this shit, when she got it, but that's what's going on. I will be out till atleast the beginning of next year. When I come back, I hope I got good news, but when the doc tells me there's a 50/50 chance of curing this shit, well, that's not good odds for me, a less for my kids mother. Even though I dont get along with my kids mother I never wish any one any harm, my kids love their mother and I'm sad and hurt that this is happening to her. I apologize to everyone in here for not showing up lately, this news has taken a toll on me, besides work and my kids. This will be the hardest christmas I will face.

Once again, I'm sorry

Dude, take care of your family. Our fictionalization of fake professional wrestling will keep. Best wishes and prayers.

Sorry to hear that, Bo. Family's in our prayers. Stay strong.

Sign in to follow this