TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

The Pit comments on TSM's misogyny

Meat applied just this morning, and I activated him. Whew. The Pit without Meaty Goodness would be like TSM without vagina-hating man-children...it's just not the same.

And may I just give a sincere FUCK YOU to all the blacks at TSM that are so happy about being a black man that can succeed now because of Barack Obama.

Every one of you fuckers encouraged the constant negativity and hatred towards Sarah Palin at that sexist shithole.

While America took a big step forward electing a black President, the country also took a step backward with female rights.

Hockey.

Fagz

In all fairness, I'd buy TSM and delete the whole board. That's in fact, the only worth I'd ever get out of owning a messageboard filled with vagina fearing kids who hate the music you love.

Which is obviously what TSM brings to the table.

Current state of their CE section:

"Yay, Obama."

"Heh, misogyny is funny and cool."

Marvin: "Glenn Beck. Glenn Beck. Glenn Beck."

Entire board after every one of his 12433 posts like this: "GET HIM!!!"

If we're going to accept sexist kids from the other board that only want to lurk and laugh at us, I don't really see that as a positive. But, whatever.

Oh, btw, since we don't seem to have a Fuckin' TSM thread yet, I'll drop this here: hop over to our big retarded brother and take a gander in the ChocoSocko at the thread entitled "Mom sucks baby's wee wee". Yes, it's exactly what it sounds like, but that's not the point. It somehow evolved into a discussion of male-female equality, or lack thereof, specifically in the area of comedy. I've never seen this board's rampant misogyny bette illustrated than right there. I've known many men who make the mystifying judgement that ALL women are incapable of being funny, period; but this thread takes it to an extreme I've never previously seen. I personally don't understand why one would claim to have never laughed once at anyone from Katherine Hepburn to Sarah Silverman. I make the factually accurate point in that thread that guys who claim that chicks aren't funny never have any reason to back up this assertation; instead, they usually just say "they just aren't" and are incapable of deeper discussion. For this absolutely true statement, one of the mutants sneered that I have a case of "vagina envy". Which is kind of like saying that if you don't want black people to be treated as an inferior species, that makes you a nigger-lover. There aren't enough facepalm gifs in the world to express my disdain for these little boys and their fear of women.

Petition to change title from thread from Will Barry blah blah blah to Fear of a Black Planet.

Only if the blue board changes Current Events to Fear of the Vagina.

:(

TSM = heman.jpg

Why does Leena still care about us? I want an honest answer, because there is no way I'm joining the Pit. Also:

And may I just give a sincere FUCK YOU to all the blacks at TSM that are so happy about being a black man that can succeed now because of Barack Obama.

Every one of you fuckers encouraged the constant negativity and hatred towards Sarah Palin at that sexist shithole.

While America took a big step forward electing a black President, the country also took a step backward with female rights.

Yes, because overturning Roe v. Wade is respectful of women's rights!

Why does Leena still care about us? I want an honest answer, because there is no way I'm joining the Pit. Also:

Why do we still care about Leena/The pit?

Well, we (well, some of us) don't obsess over The Pit like she obsesses over us. It amazes/amuses me.

Anyone who doesn't think it's necessary for TSM to confront its pitiful hatred of all women needs to reevaluate their message board priorities!

Guest Czecherbear

We "hate vagina" (good lord what a dopey gross phrase) so much, we spent years and years courting and drooling over CanadianChick, and welshjerichomark, and Chave's ugly-faced femme-chav friend with the decent rack and, for a while there, yes, Leena. Truly this place has always been a cauldron of unbridled (ugh) vagina hate.

I remember when the Pit first started, I mentioned it in some thread, and Slapnuts freaked out. And then he had Marney try to intimidate me over my mistake. Good times.

Not liking Sarah Palin makes you a misogynist? Well that's certainly a very intelligent statement...

What if I'm cripplingly horrified of the prospect of her running the country? Does that make me her bitch, or am I still a misogynist?

I DON'T KNOW!!!!

Also: Youth N Asia.

Guest Czecherbear

Leena is okay and would be welcome back if it were entirely up to me. Paul is a worthless lamewad. Guess I hate penis.