TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

The Pit comments on TSM's misogyny

And just when I consider deleting my account because of boredom with the aforementioned simian feces-slinging, I read something like this.

Who the hell is Paul?

From what I remember, Paul went by the name StylesMark, then changed his name to Paul. He once bought TSM with the intentions to delete it as a means to piss people off/work people (he spent a lot of money too-I don't remember how much, but it was retarded none the less.) I'm sure somebody knows more than I do.

He liked showing his penis to teen-age boys.

I knew I forgot something.

I'm pretty sure CJ played the whole "I'm dying" card at some point too.

If by "playing the card", you mean registering a new account as his "wife" to tell us all that he had "died", then yes, yes he did.

That said, I have a sneaking suspicion that when she "dies", Dr. Tom will pop back in here to tell us that we were all SWERVED~!

or something, and it's actually been him the whole time fucking with us.

Also, how would TSM exist today if Paul bought it with intent to delete it? I think you meant he intended to buy it.

Seriously though, wasn't he the guy who went buck-wild and spammed every folder on like, 3 separate occasions?

Paul never came close to buying TSM, he just makes ominous threats of buying it, or claims that Mike has been sending him e-mails bitching about the mod staff, or lies about being a "silent third partner" with Mike and Mole.

He won the mod auction on ebay, and gave mike negative feedback just to be a dick. Mike then called him

You may remember that even after it was clear he only entered that mod auction to fuck with Mike's eBay account (as opposed to his earlier assumed intention of fucking with the board; either way his original bids should have been rejected, but our asleep-at-the-wheel owner just didn't bother to stop him), he still was not banned from the board for several days because "Beaniekids" still hoped that Paul would rescind the negative feedback, thus creating the hilarious situation of a message board owner becoming a slave to a troll. It was great.

Now I remember Mike's meltdown. That's probably one of my favorite TSM moments.

Please send this letter to Queen Leena for me since I don't know how to get to the pit.

Leena, I have been at TSM for a few years now though I rarely have made a post. During your time there I watched you, read your posts, saw pictures of you, and have been inspired by you. I am a handsome 21 year old in good physical shape and would like to make you an offer. Have you ever thought about owning a slave? I would be a life-long servent to you. I would never speak unless you told me to, and if you wanted to hide me from family or friends you could put me in a closet and I would not make a sound while you had company over. I would live only to serve you and be as loyal as a pet dog, only more obediant. You could keep me locked in a kennel when you don't want to use me, and have me clean your floor with a tooth brush while you're at work if that's what you desire. You are the most beautiful woman in the world inside and out and you are a goddess to me. All I would want in return is the pleasure of serving you... To be able to rub your feet after a long day of work, or drink your piss would be a fulfilling life to me - I'm not saying you'd want me to do those things, I'm just giving some examples of what use I can be. I could serve your husband and pleasure him at your command, or you could keep me for yourself. The ultimate thing you can have, is a 100% devoted slave with a life long commitment to you... relationships with people can end, but not relationships with your property. Please consider this offer and send word back. If you would like to be descreet leave me a PM, and I will give you my e-mail address to make arrangements. Yours always.

Please send this letter to Queen Leena for me since I don't know how to get to the pit.

Leena, I have been at TSM for a few years now though I rarely have made a post. During your time there I watched you, read your posts, saw pictures of you, and have been inspired by you. I am a handsome 21 year old in good physical shape and would like to make you an offer. Have you ever thought about owning a slave? I would be a life-long servent to you. I would never speak unless you told me to, and if you wanted to hide me from family or friends you could put me in a closet and I would not make a sound while you had company over. I would live only to serve you and be as loyal as a pet dog, only more obediant. You could keep me locked in a kennel when you don't want to use me, and have me clean your floor with a tooth brush while you're at work if that's what you desire. You are the most beautiful woman in the world inside and out and you are a goddess to me. All I would want in return is the pleasure of serving you... To be able to rub your feet after a long day of work, or drink your piss would be a fulfilling life to me - I'm not saying you'd want me to do those things, I'm just giving some examples of what use I can be. I could serve your husband and pleasure him at your command, or you could keep me for yourself. The ultimate thing you can have, is a 100% devoted slave with a life long commitment to you... relationships with people can end, but not relationships with your property. Please consider this offer and send word back. If you would like to be descreet leave me a PM, and I will give you my e-mail address to make arrangements. Yours always.

Post of the year.

Good show old hat.

they're not all middle aged. i just future endevored a 23 year old pretty boy. fatal flaw? diaper fetish. fuck, even i have limits.

i get hit up by an absurd amount of middle aged white guys that want me to enslave them. i don't know if that's what i really want. it would be a great way to avoid doing housework however...

Still no word :(

Can somebody confirm she's been notified at The Pit for me? I will cut off my pinky finger and send it in a bag to her if she needs proof of my loyalty.