TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

The Pit comments on TSM's misogyny

If I were to degrade myself to being a woman's slave, I'd prefer devoting myself to someone who isn't so sexually active. Maybe like one of those career women who's content with a dog. Then I'll be that dog.

That said, I don't really understand this slave fetish.

I remember reading an article in National Enquirer or some supermarket rag in the checkout line where an alleged former gay lover of Scottie Pippen gave information about their torrid relationship. Apparently, he had video proof including one entitled "My White Slave". Lemme tell you, I wasn't unable to watch old Bulls games on ESPN Classic in the same light after reading that.

I don't give a fuck what you people think. I agree with the beautiful Leena that you're all a bunch of retarded children. Why do you think I've only posted 8 times since 2005?

Do you honestly think I haven't told her pretty much the exact same thing before? I know what her reaction is.

I haven't thought about it, but if I had, then yes I probably would think you've said the exact same thing to her before.

I don't give a fuck what you people think. I agree with the beautiful Leena that you're all a bunch of retarded children. Why do you think I've only posted 8 times since 2005?

I hope you realize she would have in fact been talking about you as well. Now practice the slave thing by not speaking until she asks you to.

Guest Vitamin X

Who would've known Twisted Intestine was so interested in Leena as to use an old account to mask his true feelings.

Who would've known Twisted Intestine was so interested in Leena as to use an old account to mask his true feelings.

lol, way to out me. I was just having a bit of fun.

The sad thing is I really did want to go sign up at The Pit to post it, but couldn't find a link.

Yeah, Ron is a friend of Threadkiller's, and he hosts the site.

Anytime anyone wants to sign up for The Pit, the link is always in my signature.

Jingus is a fucking faggot.

What'd I do to piss you off now? Hell, back at our aforementioned battling board I yelled at Bob for gheying up that thread where you were grieving for your friend.

What'd I do to piss you off now? Hell, back at our aforementioned battling board I yelled at Bob for gheying up that thread where you were grieving for your friend.

Nothing personal, I don't have anything against you anymore...

I just find the quote hilarously random. We cool now.

*bumps knuckles*

Anytime anyone wants to sign up for The Pit, the link is always in my signature.

Completely unhelpful to people who have this turned off.

You did? Now I have to respond, and dissect your post

I don't live in New York City or Ontario.

I was in Toronto last week though, was disappointed that we did not cross paths. I always wanted to get shanked.

I don't live in New York City or Ontario.

I was in Toronto last week though, was disappointed that we did not cross paths. I always wanted to get shanked.

Well if things go right, I could be moving to Toronto fall of 2009... Maybe we should meet up when you come down and go for some coffee.

And shanking ain't my style, it's too messy.

I will be in the Calgary airport on December 18th from 10:25 am until 12:20 pm.

I live right by the airport, but it's on a Thursday, and I have to work... It's ashame bob, I would've loved to have a nice warm coffee with you.

Maybe you should stay the night in Calgary, bob... Lots to do!

I was disappointed to read an article about how a lot of the sights of Short Circuit 2 no longer appear the way they did in 1988. The whole purpose of my trip to Toronto was to Johnny 5 it up under the guise of visiting friends. At least the bookstore is still there.