TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

The Pit comments on TSM's misogyny

Yeah, Ron is a friend of Threadkiller's, and he hosts the site.

Anytime anyone wants to sign up for The Pit, the link is always in my signature.

Completely unhelpful to people who have this turned off.

Why do you keep harping on that? Anyone who read my post can turn sigs on and link to the site.

Apparently they designated the signs as a landmark right when the store closed, so they will still remain, even though Ryerson University purchased the store.

I never shopped there, but it was weird not seeing it open. The new AMC 24 made up for it.

But it had those cool spinning lights.

I'm going to go to The Score and give Laura Diakun a piece of my mind.

Marvin will be happy to know that The Score is building an HD studio across the street from where they are now. I saw that on my bus back to the airport.

I will be in the Calgary airport on December 18th from 10:25 am until 12:20 pm.

I live right by the airport, but it's on a Thursday, and I have to work... It's ashame bob, I would've loved to have a nice warm coffee with you.

Maybe you should stay the night in Calgary, bob... Lots to do!

I would, but I'm only in Calgary because I'm flying back from Vancouver and I have to connect there. I've never been to Alberta, so I'd like to say I've been there besides the airport.

I thought they finished that studio two months ago. They host a morning show in it with windows and everything. I think CM Punk was at a "HD Studio Opening Party".

What's the name of your band?

I don't know anything about Ron Barker.

Now that I have an address I'm not that interested. I also was totally not paying attention to the fact Twisted asked for a link and received one.

I thought they finished that studio two months ago. They host a morning show in it with windows and everything. I think CM Punk was at a "HD Studio Opening Party".

What's the name of your band?

I thought the building said coming soon or something. I wasn't paying too much attention, and my hotel didn't get The Score. Which is a shame, since many times I wanted to know the score and had to put on CP24.

I brought up Laura Diakun because I think it's great that women that look like 16 year old high school students can be on-air presenters for a sports network. No misogyny here, The Pit!

Why are you going to the World's Biggest Bookstore? I was there last weekend doing my Christmas shopping, and was happy to see that they had done something to scare off the homeless crackheads who used to sleep in front of it, harassing the customers.

But it had those cool spinning lights.

I'm going to go to The Score and give Laura Diakun a piece of my mind.

Marvin will be happy to know that The Score is building an HD studio across the street from where they are now. I saw that on my bus back to the airport.

Why the fuck do I care about the Score building an HD Studio? Im sure ice fishing and Canadian College Football with their wacky rules is awesome in HD. HOW BOUT THEM RED AND GOLD!

I never felt harassed. Just: Do you have any change? No, and that's it.

I love that place though, that and Indigo in the Eaton Centre

You never got to meet some of the treats I did then. There used to be quite the community of dudes sleeping out front of that store in sleeping bags. Maybe they thought people who were buying books must have money.

A highlight was when one of them who was drunk or fucked up on something yarfed all over the sidewalk, about half a foot in front of my girlfriend, who had to perform quite an acrobatic leap to avoid stepping in it.

Or the old black guy who claimed he was a Viet Nam vet (from Toronto?) who used to yell insults at people as they exited the store...but left people going into the store totally alone as if he couldn't see them. I once gave him a few bucks and asked him if he remembered me and him serving together in Nam, we were in the same Platoon. He swore he remembered me, and I believe him. Good times.

Why are you going to the World's Biggest Bookstore? I was there last weekend doing my Christmas shopping, and was happy to see that they had done something to scare off the homeless crackheads who used to sleep in front of it, harassing the customers.

Because Short Circuit 2 is awesome.

I don't see how I would have been using it as a noun anyway.

edit: Oh, I see. I'd look like a pussy if I changed it now, so meh.

Guest Czech please!

Let me tell you something about The Pit. If you're just here to lurk, and then go somewhere else and be all "LOL guess wut they said at teh Pit" you will be deleted with extreme prejudice. Yeah, you oughta make a few obligatory posts before you do that shit. Dude, step back. Damn near everyone I've got modding for me wanted to ban you over that "Pit Misogynists" thread at TSM. And I'm not kidding when I say that I'm the only one who didn't vote to yank your account.

tsm hates vaginas lol

Let me tell you something about The Pit. If you're just here to lurk, and then go somewhere else and be all "LOL guess wut they said at teh Pit" you will be deleted with extreme prejudice. Yeah, you oughta make a few obligatory posts before you do that shit. Dude, step back. Damn near everyone I've got modding for me wanted to ban you over that "Pit Misogynists" thread at TSM. And I'm not kidding when I say that I'm the only one who didn't vote to yank your account.

tsm hates vaginas lol

Do what now?