TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

The Pit comments on TSM's misogyny

Pretty funny seeing Mike self-implode in the Obama thread over there.

"Michelle Obama is a man!"

"Michelle Obama displaces Barbara Bush as ugliest First Lady!"

"Obama's not my President!"

"Fuck his (Obama's) kids!"

Pretty funny seeing Mike self-implode in the Obama thread over there.

"Michelle Obama is a man!"

"Michelle Obama displaces Barbara Bush as ugliest First Lady!"

"Obama's not my President!"

"Fuck his (Obama's) kids!"

It's just a cluster fuck of wonderful. :headbang:

You got 4-8 more years of it. Enjoy.

I was talking about Mike's bleeding vagina (I'm guessing you are yakking about Obama). So yes, I will enjoy it... for the next 4-8 years. Serves him (and you) right. :wub:

I was talking about Mike's bleeding vagina (I'm guessing you are yakking about Obama). So yes, I will enjoy it... for the next 4-8 years. Serves him (and you) right. :wub:

Actually, I was talking about the whole gang.

I'd say something about Mike, but I think he gets enough shit for being in movies like "Shallow Hal" and "Nacho Libre."

Actually, I was talking about the whole gang.

Hey I'm one of the gang there, and I couldn't care less who is President...same with a bunch of us. The Pit is a big place and not everybody cares that much about politics. Just like not everybody here hates vagina. Wait, bad example.

Well, generally, the people who hate on TSM the most over there are the people who post in the CE folder there, and that's who people are ripping on here.

Hey I'm one of the gang there, and I couldn't care less who is President...same with a bunch of us. The Pit is a big place and not everybody cares that much about politics. Just like not everybody here hates vagina. Wait, bad example.

The Thread Killer's a nice guy, but he's really unfunny.

Hey I'm one of the gang there, and I couldn't care less who is President.

Well duh, you're Canadian.

The way people were celebrating here on Inauguration Day, you'd have never known you weren't in the States. I actually asked a couple of people: "Why do you care? We have a Prime Minister, and he's white, and Conservative on top of that." In return you get a blank stare for a couple of seconds and then a "Yea Obama!"

I've always had a bit of a lisp. Some people notice it and some people don't.

Why do you care? We have a Prime Minister, and he's white, and Conservative on top of that."

Makes me want to move back

That's totally not how I pictured you sounding. Ironically, you actually sound pretty gay yourself. I Hear a bit of a lisp.

Maybe because he is gay... Why do you think he fears pussy?

I post there now and then. More because I know a few of the folks there than because of any feelings about TSM.

I mean... I post at TSM. If I didn't like it, why would I waste time here?

Leena is okay and would be welcome back if it were entirely up to me. Paul is a worthless lamewad. Guess I hate penis.

Heh.

No.

BOBTROLL.jpg

You stole that from The Thread Killer!

Not really, he gave it to me as a gift. He PM'd me and told me to use it whenever you were following me around.

Wish I could get one for pbone, he's replaced you as my #1 stalker and leader of the EHME fan club. Step ya game up, bobby!

I've determined that on top of being TSM's #1 racist, bob_barron is TSM's #1 misogynist.

After conducting some interviews with various sources and examining some evidence posts, it's become quite clear Mr. Barron hates 30 Rock because it's Tina Fey's show and he went into an anti-Tina rage (after being in love with her not to far prior) that she "girl powered" up Weekend Update. Two female anchors sent him into a rage (and now he wants Brody and he wants him in a cage).

Also Tina turned down an autograph request.

I actually liked 30 Rock for a while, but then in the second half of season 1, it stopped being a workplace sitcom and just became this messy trainwreck of celebrity cameos and trying to be wacky. And it just wasn't funny. They also killed Alec Baldwin's character for a bit, placing him in one dumb story after another, instead of just having him be an asshole.

Some episodes work, but a lot of episodes are just 22 minutes of someone trying to put it all together and failing.