TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Obi Chris Kenobi

Left4Dead

Anyone get it? Anyone want to team up and play? Haven't tried it yet, as I was in two minds as to I should open it or not (was going to send it back to save some money before Christmas).

I was going to make a topic about this game. I will be renting Left 4 Dead soon. It looks like a fun multi-player zombie game without Xbox Live which is a first I think. It may be no Resident Evil but it will still be interesting to play if you are into horror games and fighting zombies.

Unless I can think of something else I want that's coming out next year, I'm probably gonna snag the PC version tomorrow. Hopefully I can figure out a way to play on the keyboard & mouse, but use my 360 controller and its headset for communication.

Lot of fun on 4 players, but it's a quick game. Guess it's time to get off normal.

My main bitches are lack of different weapons and enemies, just not that many. And there aren't any bosses or anything

Advanced is much funner than normal. Haven't tried expert yet. Versus mode is fun too but controlling the zombies gets some taking used to.

I'll be getting drunk and played this all day on thanksgiving probably.

Fucking fantastic game, and I highly recommend joining the q clan forums, www.theqclan.com for some excellent L4D servers(not me advertising honestly, just they are the best I've found in terms of teamwork and friendlyness, along with their TF2 servers)

I'm torn on this game. Part of me loves it; part of me hates it with a passion. My friend bought it and we cracked it open after the hockey game tonight.

Playing on split screen on Normal, it was pretty fun most of the way through. Then the last level of No Mercy was nigh impossible to beat. We kept getting raped by Tanks and swarmed when we tried to escape. On top of that, the AI "director", which I thought was supposed to make it harder when you were doing well and easier when you were dying, made it tougher and threw more zombies at us the more we lost. What the fuck kind of backwards ass logic is that?

We ended up quitting and beating the final chapter on Easy. As a result, no achievements for us. Stupid game. I really want to like it, but it's frustratingly cheap to the point of making me want to break the disc in half and shit on it. My friends on CAG who I play with most, Pure Apathy and FrankySox, were all gung-ho about the game but never play it anymore so I'm not sure it'd be worthwhile.

For the last level on No Mercy set up shop in the closet in the room with the ammo in it. Two people crouching with shotguns and two people standing behind them with assault rifles. And save your pipe bombs for the escape to the chopper