TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

WWE Survivor Series - November 23, 2008

People always complain about how show threads lack discussion, and using the chat just compounds that problem. The chat should serve the same purpose as a shoutbox at other forums- for casual discussion about any random subject. Discussing shows in the chat just leaves the threads barren and there's no history of discussion. You might as well use AIM and forgo all use of the board.

First match was actually pretty good. HBK vs Morrison could be a money feud sooner than later. I liked the Khali/HBK/Mysterio post win posing, with Mysterio having to climb on the second rope and HBK on the bottom to be able to the the raised arm spot. It's the little things...

That was a decent match, but HBK's team winning 3-0 was unnecessary. Morrison should have pinned Rey and then have HBK pin him.

Just use your action figures and recreate the finish yourself.

Gotta say, I'm a big fan of just how cocky Maryse's character is. As someone who thought she'd be one of the first out, she certainly stood out in this match. In a good way that is.

Half the damn eliminations in the divas match was missed by the commentators. I thought Maryse lost her push because of heat with McCool.

Michelle is so damn bland - SD! Divas division needs a better diva to build around. Gail Kim could be that centerpiece.

Santino gnawing on Beth's bicep was funny for some silly reason.

That was a decent match, but HBK's team winning 3-0 was unnecessary. Morrison should have pinned Rey and then have HBK pin him.

Just use your action figures and recreate the finish yourself.

Go forget you, man. I'm just trying to add some on topic discussion. What exactly are you doing?

Big Show should have broke the casket earlier instead of trying to win with it earlier. Druids keep bringing a new one out and Big Show keeps breaking them.

Backstage segment with Colons and Bellas was pretty lame, however Booogeyman's "gobble gobble" instantly saved it.