TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

WWE Survivor Series - November 23, 2008

F Cena. F the WWE. That stupid move is by far the least credible finisher since Hogans Leg Drop.

Lastly, what was the point of Having Jericho win the championship to hold the belt for 2 months, lose it to Batista to win it back in a week and then lose it Cena 2 weeks later? I hate this fucking booking. I hope Cena tears a quad.

I saw this on lop.net earlier.

John Cena is expected to look good tonight but we will lose against Chris Jericho.

With the recent Jeff Hardy storyline, expect him to win tonight by pinning Vladimir Kozlov.

Undertaker is expected to win tonight's Casket Match against Big Show without interference. He will most likely use the Death Triangle on the Big Show and then roll him into the box.

Batista and Matt Hardy are expected to survive on their team, but based on history Randy Orton will be the last man standing for his team and win the match.

Shawn Michaels and The Great Khali are expected to win together tonight.

Mickie James, Candice Michelle, and Kelly Kelly are expected to win tonight after Santino Marella costs Beth Phoenix the win.

Credit: ProWrestling.net

so laughable now.

I still think that Cena should have chased Jericho for another month or two. I guess they wanted this to be a big moment with Cena returning in his hometown to win the World Championship, but it doesn't seem like anything other than business as usual.

Wow....wrestlers that have been out since Summerslam took the WWE and World Titles in one night.

Proof you have to earn it!

Edge and Cena both deserve their positions with the company.

Son of a bitch. Jericho gets a 1 and 1/2 month title reign, followed by a 20 day title reign. With all the title changes lately, the world title is officially worthless.

The title must have been worthless during the attitude era then.

Wow....wrestlers that have been out since Summerslam took the WWE and World Titles in one night.

I hope you are kidding, they both deserve to come back after long break and be champions just cold out of no where, not earning title shots or anything?

I just hope they don't fuck with the actual World title belt.

They said a few months ago they had a guy come in with a prototype spinner version of the World Title. Your hopes are unfounded.

I wouldn't have a beef with Jericho's loss IF Batista didn't win it a month ago - Batista's win was stupid as hell and proves to me that they changed their mind over night and put it back on Jericho to save Batista vs Cena II for WM or something.

I hope you are kidding, they both deserve to come back after long break and be champions just cold out of no where, not earning title shots or anything?

Did I just stumble into Kayfabe World?

They deserve to be in the main event scene but not to win the Championship the first night back in 4-5 months. WWE needs to stop having a title change 2-3 weeks. Having Batista hold it for a week a month ago was absolutely pointless. This main event was so cookie cutter. I thought I was watching a Hulk Hogan matchup with the way they treat Cena. Cena really need to get a new finisher. It looks impressive against The Big Show but not against Jericho and it has the impact of a body slam.

Cena isn't coming back from a vacation - he had freakin' neck surgery. He was looking at something in the rafters a lot tonight, making sure to show off his scar. I would have had Cena lose tonight, to keep the chase, but I understand him winning it in his hometown and all.

Did I just stumble into Kayfabe World?

I'm just saying its stupid to me. Edge just thrown in mid match? What is that?! And for no reason at all Cena gets thrown the belt from a guy who just got it back himself. Doesnt make sense to me.

Uhm, three title switches in the span of a little over a month, and all this outrage over it? Seriously, it hasn't been like the Attitude era when it comes to titles anymore. The World Title isn't meaningless, and all this crock about so many title switches in a short period are purely just fuel for Cena haters. They still exist out there, I really don't know why, because the people who watch WWE now need to realize it's about entertainment value and not who is the best wrestler.

I'm just saying its stupid to me. Edge just thrown in mid match? What is that?!

Edge's modus operandi for most of his title wins.

Well the mutual feeling on several message boards I frequent is that the show sucked and 90 percent of the people hated the ending. I can understand why Cena is champ again. I just wished the WWE had more logical booking. Was the Smackdown main event supposed to be no dq? I dont recall ever hearing anything about that.

Tell Cena to get a more credible finisher.

I'm telling you to get your head out of your ass.

I absolutely hate it too...people shouldn't be layed out so easily by a modified fireman's carry takeover. The only time it looks impressive is when he hits it on huge guys but otherwise, it just seems lame.

Sigh about cena coming back and winning the title right off the bat. I don't get the booking of the jericho/batista/jericho/cena belt changing. And it looks like we are back to having cena really rammed down our throats again after they finally gave us all a break from him "beating the odds" and killing everyone. I was starting to like him a bit more because of it but if they run down the road of Cenamania or Hulk Cena again, that will be gone.