TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Black Friday 2008/Holiday Video Game Deals

Are you at the one in Cross County?

Yep. Shockingly we had a well organised BF, the peeps even walked in when we opened. I pretty much spent the better part of 16 hours ringing up since I am a store vet and all. Saturday was still busy. Damn working retail makes you dislike Christmas. Our deals were pretty lame so I got no games (we weren't allowed to buy stuff on Fri anyhow) All I wound up getting was House Season 2 dvd for 14.99 on Sat, since it was the only season I hadn't got yet.

I need a real job stat, I'm getting too old for this BS.

I haven;t worked retail in like seven or eight years, and I *still* hate Christmas.

It never goes away. Ever.

Yep. Shockingly we had a well organised BF, the peeps even walked in when we opened. I pretty much spent the better part of 16 hours ringing up since I am a store vet and all. Saturday was still busy. Damn working retail makes you dislike Christmas. Our deals were pretty lame so I got no games (we weren't allowed to buy stuff on Fri anyhow) All I wound up getting was House Season 2 dvd for 14.99 on Sat, since it was the only season I hadn't got yet.

I haven;t worked retail in like seven or eight years, and I *still* hate Christmas.

That's great to know :angry:

That's great to know :angry:

Get out while you;re still young and you don;t hate Christmas as much.

Jericho, have they fixed up Cross County yet? I used to live in Yonkers. CC used to be the biggest hell hole in all of Westchester. Just an ugly eye sore filled with Bronx hoodlums.

Not really, you pretty much just described it. And the renovation at Cross County is being done on the other side by Sears and stuff, not at "the mall" portion (worst mall ever IMO).

If anyone is still looking for Rock Band 2, go to Toys R Us because it's on sale for $109.99 AND you get a $25 gift card with the purchase. That's a fucking steal if I've ever heard one.