TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

From the TNA Board Discussion: Your Favourite Scott Steiner Lines

Scott Steiner has an amazing interview technique, especially now in the later years of his career. My personal favourite was when he responded to a fairly innocuous question about his ability to win a match with "Are you on crack!?" which made me laugh so hard I missed most of the rest of the interview. Purely out of interest, what is everyone's favourite outlandish/ridiculous/extremely offensive verbal broadside from the Big Bad Booty Daddy?

this was directed toward DDP, and went something like this.

"While you're on your back, screamin' in pain. Your wife will be on hers, screamin' my name."

Back in his WCW days, he read one of his infamous poems that had the line,(or something to the effect of), "When I have her on my leash, she'll be catching my release." Classic.

Oh, man I don't know where to begin with my favorite Steiner quotes! One off the top of my head was him talking about Angle saying "Your wife sleeps with me because you just aren't the man you used to be Kurt! Tell your bitch to stop calling me!" I thought that was pretty funny, and I guess in a way, this could be considered the first mention of Karen Angle on TV, even though she didn't debut in the company until a few months later.

The best one was during some match, Jackie Gayda got in the ring. Steiner turned around to her and said, "What are you going to do? Suck my dick?"

The best one was during some match, Jackie Gayda got in the ring. Steiner turned around to her and said, "What are you going to do? Suck my dick?"

There was a compilation of famous Steiner lines and grunts from, I believe, one of the "You can't say that on TV" threads. Your quote was by far the most memorable. "Gonna suck my dick or what?" "NO!" "What the hell ya here for then?"

I was worried that DH had stolen my joke, but luckily, he had not.

1:46 of this video:

What does he say there? I can't hear him.

There was a compilation of famous Steiner lines and grunts from, I believe, one of the "You can't say that on TV" threads. Your quote was by far the most memorable. "Gonna suck my dick or what?" "NO!" "What the hell ya here for then?"

That's in the video DH posted. Funny shit.

There's a ton of hilarious Scott Steiner videos on youtube that have all of his funny quotes and shit. Yeah, the one with Jackie Gayda is pretty damn funny, and I also like the one at Survivor Series where he says "give me the fuckin mic!" Anyone seen that one video where it was an episode of Thunder and he makes fun of WCW saying they suck and people turn on the WWF to watch Austin? That was classic too.

There's a ton of hilarious Scott Steiner videos on youtube that have all of his funny quotes and shit. Yeah, the one with Jackie Gayda is pretty damn funny, and I also like the one at Survivor Series where he says "give me the fuckin mic!" Anyone seen that one video where it was an episode of Thunder and he makes fun of WCW saying they suck and people turn on the WWF to watch Austin? That was classic too.

I think he was just referring to Flair there. He said Flair was the reason Austin was fired from WCW. Apparently a few of the things he mentioned in that promo were ad-libbed and flair did not take kindly to a number of statements.

I think he was just referring to Flair there. He said Flair was the reason Austin was fired from WCW. Apparently a few of the things he mentioned in that promo were ad-libbed and flair did not take kindly to a number of statements.

Yeah, Steiner is a guy people need to be careful with on the mic, as you never have a clue what he might say.

My favorite Steiner WCW interview was his crazed rant on Goldberg where he said he would treat Goldberg like one of his freaks, that his freaks scream and moan when they see the Big Dipper, and the world rotates on a 36 degree axis, etc. I can't do it justice, but who can?

For TNA his funniest is when he ranted on Christian for being Canadian white trash. Though he's had other moments as well, like when he kept calling Tomko a redneck and Joe a fat bastard half breed.

Something about something hitting its "equinox"

Another good video:

Oh my god, I literally had tears coming out of my eyes from laughing so hard at the "You ate a hamburger with extra cheese, extra mayonaise and extra ketchup" line towards Samoa Joe.