TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dobbs 3K

Squeezebox Duet

Thought I'd start a topic, since I just bought one of these today. It's really sweet. If you haven't heard of it, it's a Logitech wireless networking device that allows you to stream audio from your PC to your stereo or any other audio device (basically). I have it streaming music to my home theater system from my PC in another room. I just got it this afternoon and I've already been able to stream my mp3 collection through itunes, and also access my Pandora and Live365 accounts. It's pretty awesome...sound quality is excellent, and the remote is really cool, displaying all the info you could want from any track you're playing. Nice resolution on the remote's screen, too.

The one downside...the Squeezebox Duet is a big pricy...I paid about $400 for it at Best Buy, but so far, it was well worth it to be able to enjoy my music on my nice stereo speakers, instead of just headphones or computer desktop speakers. Also, it doesn't work with DRM protected itunes songs...but I don't know why people buy from itunes when they can get most of the same stuff DRM free through amazon and other sites.