TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Promoter

HOF 2008 #1 inductee should be

RANDY%20SAVAGE%20Bolt%20premiere.jpg

MACHO%20MAN%20RANDY%20SAVAGE%20BOLT%202.jpg

For the silver anniversary of WrestleMania him and the wwe should work together for the HOF show. He's the biggest star of the earliest Manias along with Ultimate Warrior to not be inducted.

As for the title of the thread I meant for 2009 next year obviously.

Hogan wouldn't allow Savage to be in the same HOF as him.

I don't think that Hogan has that much of a stranglehold on Vince. It's really in the Boss' hands.

I just like how in the second photo, Bolt's got this look on his face like..

"Yeah bitch...that's Randy fuckin Savage... the MAA-CHO MAAAN...he's gonna fuck you up good..."

Savage wouldn't look all that different than he has in the last 10 years or so if he dyed the beard still. I read that he takes care of his sick parents now in Florida.

I read that he takes care of his sick parents now in Florida.

Yeah, until they start coming on to Elizabeth.

...... Nah. Although its tempting.

Classic thread

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Yeah! I think you get the reason for the actual thread.

Anyways, when I first saw the pic I thought of Wolfman Jack for some reason.

I read that he takes care of his sick parents now in Florida.

Yeah, until they start coming on to Elizabeth.

...... Nah. Although its tempting.

Necrophilia is tempting?

I posted that 2nd pic here over a week ago.

Yayyy! Matt Young has posted the picture a week ago! Woooo, Matt! Everyone congratulate him! What an accomplishment he has achieved! Yaaay, Matt! You the man, brother!

The first HOF induction should be Santa?

See, I thought Charlie Daniels. I don't think I ever would have recognized that as Randy Savage had someone else not mentioned it.

In all seriousness...with Vince and Hogan at it again...Vince forgiving Savage and giving him royal treatment seems credible. And really petty. But, this is Vince we are talking about.

Shit...make it happen!!! And let him perform "Be A Man"!!! (Still plays in my bar all the time!)

okay, is it true that Savage did an interview for SD magazine a couple of years ago? If so, I thought him and Vince were so against working together?

Speaking about the HOF I wonder if they would induct Miss Elizabeth or is she inducted already. Can't keep track of that honorable institution sometimes. :ph34r: She is after what wwf called the first lady of the company. You know how her death happened and all.

Yayyy! Matt Young has posted the picture a week ago! Woooo, Matt! Everyone congratulate him! What an accomplishment he has achieved! Yaaay, Matt! You the man, brother!

Wow, you really are inexplicably bitter toward me. The Matt Young hating fad peaked a few years ago. You're kind of late to the party.

Wow, you really are inexplicably bitter toward me. The Matt Young hating fad peaked a few years ago. You're kind of late to the party.

Wow, you really are vain. I would have made that post in response to anyone saying "I posted that 2nd pic here over a week ago." under these particular circumstances on that particular day. It just happened to be you. Besides, look at how full of hate my post was! You can just feel me wishing for your death.