TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Legends of WrestleMania

Thq lost alot of money in 2008 and this game is looking like a must buy to a weekend rental.

YKRG is doing a lot of whining in 2009.

I am not the only one. Everybody on ignboards, gamefaqs, caws.ws forums are complaining about the roster. This is the one game I was really looking forward to.

STOP THE PRESSES!

People on gamefaqs are being whiney bitches. Unprecedented.

The real thing to complain about are those lame looking real time prompt controls. It's this crazy nostalgic roster that's making me look past that nonsense to buy a game where I get to listen to Jim Duggan's theme and match Stone Cold Steve Austin against Koko B. Ware as the real main event of WrestleMania XIV.

The last rumor from the guy who "confirmed" the roster several weeks ago is that Earthquake, Don Muraco and Steamboat are all unlockables.

I wish they could have replaced Koko, Kamala, Michael Hayes, Nikolai with Strike Force (Santana/Martel), IRS and Paul Orndorf.

You have to laugh at IGN for doing their stupid countdown once again. The whole roster was leaked before IGN got to the second half. In the future they should just announce the whole roster and do the wrestler of the day until the game comes out.

I'm very excited to use Kamala, I just hope whenever you select him, it doesn't give you the same match cancellation notice they gave at Wrestlemania IX...

5 stars.

Kamala vs. Bam Bam at Mania IX - change history forever!

They've probably removed the individual files that the SWF is calling.

rumored names based off of what people saw earlier for the shadows were Demolition, Strike Force, Earthquake, Steamboat, Don Muraco. The last shadow had his hair slicked back so the rumor going around is that it's either IRS or Razor Ramon. Another rumor is that Ric Flair stated that WrestleMania 10 feature would be Shawn Michael in the ladder match.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=89563

I'm going to recreate this in a way. Yes, DiBiase WILL be Heavyweight Champ in my copy of Legends of WrestleMania.

EDIT: Actually, that's a good question. Given that we know a majority of the roster, who will you make your champions?

Assuming that the European title is NOT in the game:

WWE Champion: Ted DiBiase

IC Champion: ...just to be different, Snuka

Tag Champs: Either Flair and Arn or Hogan and Undertaker

Million Dollar: Andre, as a "Reward" from DiBiase.

The thing I love about this roster is that you've got a pretty huge chunk of the Heenan family in there. Oh the wars that I will wage on Hulkamania! :P

I'm very excited to use Kamala, I just hope whenever you select him, it doesn't give you the same match cancellation notice they gave at Wrestlemania IX...

5 stars.

The unlocked Coliseum Video exclusive.

5 stars.

Could someone explain this to me please?

5 stars.

Kamala vrs Bam Bam was scheduled for WrestleMania IX. It got cut from the live show and I believe it was a dark match.

5 stars.

Kamala vrs Bam Bam was scheduled for WrestleMania IX. It got cut from the live show and I believe it was a dark match.

Further to this, there was a segment on the Coliseum release of Mania IX explaining the absence of the match. I don't recall exactly what it was and it's not on the Collection version I have of the show but spman swears it was an explanation about Kamala being in his native jungle. I thought he was just hanging out with an elephant at Caesars.

I thought I was the only one who remembered the unexplained absence of Bam Bam-Kamala.

YKRG, you're basing your case with GameFaqs as your defence? Good save.

EDIT: Fuckin Venk, beat me to it, that magnificent bastard.

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/142/14252213/imgs_1.html

Mankind, King Harley Race, Hulk Hogan circa 2002 attires are in the game.

Picture 9:

Ricky Ortiz IS Mick Foley in "A Tale of Blood & Sweatsocks!"

If I can slam Andre and give him the Big O with my Ricky Ortiz CAW, then I will go out of my way to buy this and do it every day.

EDIT-Better yet, WrestleMania V: The Meg-O Powers Explode!!!

Serious question: How are they gonna handle WM IV and V since Savage is in the main events?

Serious question: How are they gonna handle WM IV and V since Savage is in the main events?

Not use the main-event match from those WrestleManias?

...maybe use Hart Foundation vs. Valentine & Honky Tonk for Mania V

Or Honky Tonk/Beefcake for Mania IV

Or Duggan/DiBiase.

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/142/14252213/imgs_1.html

Mankind, King Harley Race, Hulk Hogan circa 2002 attires are in the game.

Picture 9:

Ricky Ortiz IS Mick Foley in "A Tale of Blood & Sweatsocks!"

If I can slam Andre and give him the Big O with my Ricky Ortiz CAW, then I will go out of my way to buy this and do it every day.

EDIT-Better yet, WrestleMania V: The Meg-O Powers Explode!!!

You forgot that Savage was in the double main event for VIII against Flair and Sid isn't in the game for Hogan. I picture V being Ric Rude/Ultimate Warrior. Jake/Andre, Brutus/Dibiase and Hart Foundation/Rhythm and Blues were all also on the card.

WrestleMania 4 had Ted Dibiase vrs Duggan, Honky Tonk Man vrs Brutus the Barber Beefcake, Hogan/Andre, Ric Rude vrs Jake the Snake. Maybe they will have highlights of Hogan losing his championship and you have to win the tournament for the Championship.

WrestleMania 8 is probably going to be Bret Hart vrs Piper or Undertaker/Jake.

1 is going to be Andre/Big John Studd. (JYD/Valentine is the only other possible matchup).

2 Hogan vrs Bundy

III Hogan vrs Andre

VII Hogan vrs Slaughter

IX Bret Hart vrs Yoko (Hogan too?)

X Hart vrs Yoko Ric Flair said the ladder match from X is in the game for Michaels (Razor Ramon rumored unlockable)

XII Michaels/Hart Ironman

XIII Hart/Austin I quit

XIV Austion vrs Michaels

XV Austin/Rock

WrestleMania 11 is going to be the worst feature. Undertaker/King Kong Bundy is the only match on that card that has both Wrestlers being in the game.