TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Legends of WrestleMania

The "Offender/Defender" prompt is for when you want to execute a move, you have to hit any one of the four buttons before your opponent hits one and reverses it. You have to wait though till the buttons light up, if you hit one early it's automatically reversed. To do the Doomsday Device, you need to do the same thing and wait for the prompt and hit the button. Once your partner lifts him up, you become the illegal man and have to complete the second half of the move, otherwise it's just a glorified Electric Chair Drop. The Vengeance meter is sort of like the hot tag feature from the last SvR game. I still haven't figured out how to use it though.

2)I don't know if this is the same for the PS3 version, but for some reason, some of the SvR wrestlers have a more pale look compared to the legends when in a match. Entrances they look fine, it's just during the match.

I was playing DiBiase vs JBL last night and it was like DiBiase was fighting a ghost. JBL was THAT white. I mean, he was glowing. I mean I'm REALLY enjoying this game, it's just the little cosmetic things that are bugging the shit out of me that keep it from being a perfect experience. I hope they decide to patch a lot of this shit.

Ok, to follow up on this.. I just went through the CAL for the first time. That was a mistake. Pretty much all of the missing entrance attires for the DEFAULT roster are in there. So, you can give your own CAL Honky Tonk Man the EXACT jumpsuit he should come down to the ring in.. but the fucking default doesn't have it?

This is one of those cases where Yukes should've opened up the Defaults to have editable appearances.. the fact that all of this stuff and more (Brutus' face protector, etc) are in the CAL is just one huge tease.

This game for what it is, isn't that bad, IMO.

I'm glad I rented this, because I would have felt let down had I spent $60 on this. Not a great game, or a horrible game, just not worth buying right now.

Is anyone interested in playing some matches on XBL?

Did they get the Undertaker to sing Hayes' theme?

LMAO it does sound like him, doesn't it?

PS - has anyone figured out how to do normal (ie: one wrestler) finishers but in a tag team match? Every time I try a finisher, no matter where I am in the ring, it goes for the friggin' doomsday device. UGH!

I also thought it sounded like Taker. It's no Badstreet USA, but it's a catchy theme.

Speaking of catchy themes and random fun, making Great Khali dance about with Frankie to "Piledriver" is the greatest thing I've ever done in a wrestling video game.

Did they get the Undertaker to sing Hayes' theme?

LMAO it does sound like him, doesn't it?

PS - has anyone figured out how to do normal (ie: one wrestler) finishers but in a tag team match? Every time I try a finisher, no matter where I am in the ring, it goes for the friggin' doomsday device. UGH!

I believe your partner has to be on the ground and not on the apron. Doomsday Device should have been a corner tag team special.

Just as I thought I was a master at this game after getting about 10 wins online in a row, I get absolutely destroyed in an ironman match by a create a wrestler 13-3.

I also thought it sounded like Taker. It's no Badstreet USA, but it's a catchy theme.

Speaking of catchy themes and random fun, making Great Khali dance about with Frankie to "Piledriver" is the greatest thing I've ever done in a wrestling video game.

Correction on this - giving him Koko's entrance, but signalling his arrival with a lightning bolt and then for no reason at all a "heat sensor" or whatever it is filter for a few seconds at the end of the entrance is the greatest thing I've ever done in a wrestling game.

Correction on this - giving him Koko's entrance, but signalling his arrival with a lightning bolt and then for no reason at all a "heat sensor" or whatever it is filter for a few seconds at the end of the entrance is the greatest thing I've ever done in a wrestling game.

Back in WM 2000 (or was it No Mercy?) I got a big kick out of mixing Shamrock's titantron with Mark Henry's music.

"Danger!" would repeatedly flash right when the music got into "It's sexual baby"

Anyone else have a problem with custom music? No matter what song from my HDD I put in an entrance, it keeps skipping during the song in the entrances, sometimes stopping alltogether. Glitch? Or something wrong with my PS3? Cuz my SDvs Raw 09 has no such problem with my HDD music, as well as my MLB 09.