TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Attacks in Mumbai

I fuckin, I fuckin, sew ya asshole closed, and keep feedin' you, and feedin' you, and feedin' you...

I fawkin' lay your nuts on a fawkin' dresser, just your nuts on a fawkin' dresser, and bang dem shits wit a spike fawkin' bat... POW!

I'll fuckin, I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and shit, Right? Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour, take it off and stick it in your ass slow like Tssssssss...

I fuckin' hang you by your dick off a fuckin' twelve story buildin' out in this muthafucka...

I think his point is that the murdering sumbitches tortured their Jewish victims during this series of incidents in Mumbai. However, a quick bit of research indicates they might just have been regular murdered. I don't really know much about the source, but there's at least a conflicting report from a doctor who examined the bodies.

Anyway, that doesn't really matter, as it's still a ridiculously stupid point either way, given that torture is an animalistic, sadistic, and dysfunctional response well beneath respectable folk and sovereign entities who aren't asshole terrorists. E-cock torture bloodlust is about as embarrassing a torch to bear as I can conceive, perhaps second only to the recession being a lie because people walked past a $50 bill in the dark.

Fuck that, we need to be pulling these bitches nails out, waterboarding 'em... I mean it'll be the first time these sub-human monkeys would have something resembling a shower, fucking hang 'em by they ankles, and let a pack of starved pigs at they faces, then when it's all said in done, shove a pole up they ass and hold 'em up and have a press conference saying we ain't taking this shit no more. I mean that's how you deal with an animal, kill they young and then show 'em get 'em in check, best not step to us, or else we gonna fuck that shit up. Ya'll just limp-wristed, needle-dick liberal having pussy fags who wanna act like you above all this, well let one of these people into your home for supper, they'll rape your woman, make you watch, and then torture your ass. don't say I didn't tell you so.