TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thanks for the Fish

WWE Raw - December 8, 2008: The Return of the Slammys

Randy is mistaken, Jimmy Rave is the crown jewel.

The Legacy should get a fourth member.

(15 minute Canadia time delay here)

I imagine Dibiase will still be the fourth.

Well sweet I was right about that.

I predct that the HHH/Batista/Legacy stuff will be the 2nd hour main event, and they'll announce superstar of the year before Edge/Cena and it'll be Cena. Which is lame. We'll see.

Announce teams taking digs at Striker and Grisham.

Holy shit that Codebreaker looked like it landed perfect. Hardy's head bounced like something that'd take you out for real.

I think Dibiase might be moved to SD! or possibly fight against Orton and Co. Wwe is really high on Dibiase, and he'd get lost in the stable AND he'll likely come back to pimp his movie, and the wwe would probably want to have him a face to do that.

Matt Striker, Evan Bourne and (technically) Charlie Haas all have more Slammys than HHH. The glass ceiling has been destroyed.

So do R-Truth and The Miz, and hopefully by the end of the night Santino will too.

I think Dibiase might be moved to SD! or possibly fight against Orton and Co. Wwe is really high on Dibiase, and he'd get lost in the stable AND he'll likely come back to pimp his movie, and the wwe would probably want to have him a face to do that.

I don't think they'll have Dibiase promote his movie, and I am quite confident that he will end up in the stable. There needs to be a better #2 man than Cody Rhodes.