TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Creat a folder for all the drafts

Like I would joke about cinema. A movies folder is a place to talk about Eisenstein and other Soviet auteurs, not for discussing what's popular right now. "Hey, look at me! I'm bob_barron! I see movies and post about them on TSM!" You bastard.

Czech you stupid fag, move that draft folder up to where it's more visible.

Idiots...

Nah dawg, it's THE FINAL SOLUTION to end drafts, see THE ELITE of the board don't like 'em. Get's their panties in a bunch, while the drafting renegades roam around with no home to call they own, except DRAFT FAGGOTRY in the basement of the shitty e-fed.

When I think of e-feds, I do not think of Draft Faggotry. That should definitely go underneath where time goes to die or view at your own risk. This is bullshit! Czech is just pissed he didn't get to pick John Stockton in the All-Time NBA Draft.

I agree with Zoo. Move the folder up. Having it way down there is pointless and the majority of the board doesn't look below "General Chat".

When I think of e-feds, I do not think of Draft Faggotry. That should definitely go underneath where time goes to die or view at your own risk. This is bullshit! Czech is just pissed he didn't get to pick John Stockton in the All-Time NBA Draft.

He stole Sloan from me, what more can he want?

*Mr. Burns fingers*

Eeeeexcellent.

You weren't so against this during the MMA Draft, Sir Fag-a-lot.

You must be high on that California wild-fire shit because not only was I not involved in the MMA draft I made it clear that I thought it was a dumb idea when it was first brought up.

This thing tends to run its course from folder to folder. It was popular in the wrestling and sports folders, it died out. Now it's burst out in the movies section and god knows how many permutations you can develop around there.

Ironically, giving the drafts their own folder may have fanned the flames. Posters go into the folder and their first instinct is to think of new draft ideas.

*Mr. Burns fingers*

Eeeeexcellent.

You weren't so against this during the MMA Draft, Sir Fag-a-lot.

You must be high on that California wild-fire shit because not only was I not involved in the MMA draft I made it clear that I thought it was a dumb idea when it was first brought up.

Must of been Rudo. My mistake, Sir.

This thing tends to run its course from folder to folder. It was popular in the wrestling and sports folders, it died out. Now it's burst out in the movies section and god knows how many permutations you can develop around there.

Ironically, giving the drafts their own folder may have fanned the flames. Posters go into the folder and their first instinct is to think of new draft ideas.

I'm just waiting for the actual Draft the Draft draft comes. Circle of life, man, circle of life.

Guest Czecherbear

Sorry that the draft folder was given top billing while I was away Wednesday and Thursday. I didn't wish for it to be this way. I hope nobody's menu-scrolling habits have been too disturbed by the move.

Guest Vitamin X

I'm sorry Czech, the damage has already been done. Now I keep clicking on the General Wrestling folder due to your lack of oversight. What the hell, man.

Okay, so you pick things. Then what do you do with them? Compare them? Who compares them? A judge? One another? What do you get for winning? In short, to what end?

I'll have you know that when CanadianChris won the hockey draft, he won so diplomatically: The draft featured write-ups and each team was voted on by each of the 14 general managers. The playoff idea fizzled, but CC won, justly so, and received a picture of a game-show-host-lookin' guy holding up the arm of someone celebrating. There may have been confetti, and a poor photoshop of Wayne Gretzky was added. That's TSM, baby.

Two "oh, and by the way"s: For all the scrutiny the hockey draft received, I think at least some of it can be blamed on EMHE, because...well, he's EHME. And the aforementioned pic was also the one I used for VX during the Great CG Avatar Contest of last December. So, yeah.

I really like the folder idea. Good work.

Guest Czecherbear

In my defense, as a sort of fantasy booking, the drafts made the most sense with the board's other instance of fantasy booking, the e-feds. It wasn't just sticking it there to fuck around with it. Logically speaking, that's where it made the most sense to be. It could go in the miscellaneous section, but so could anything, and I felt I put it in the right place. I won't move it for now, but I don't intend for this to be a permanently featured offering of the board. But for now, I've been overruled, or underruled as it were, so it can stay where it is for the rest of the month, I suppose.