TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Age

A thread for me - ME! - to ask Milky a bunch of questions

Oh and a quick follow-up, do "lucky" items of clothing factor into the overall color-scheme of what a person's wearing, or does it's cosmic nature give it a free pass? I have a green hat that's been doing good things for me but it's a hard color to incoporate with my current wardrobe. Thoughts?

The intangible nature of luck renders this moot. The luck, if it's there at all, is a placebo effect of your perception of the hat as lucky. If it feels lucky, it is. If you second guess yourself based on color scheme, it will throw you off.

If you only have one outfit or two that goes with it, wear them in scenarios where you feel like you could use an extra boost. Don't wear it out.

IS THIS THE INTERNET?!!!!

Yes.

Whats your opinion on Ne-Yo?

Obv. talented man, but he's not really my cup of tea as a performer. I like him much more as a song writer. For other people, I mean... I think he wrote a song for Britney Spears. I haven't heard it yet, but I'm sure it's good.

Are we not men?

I thought those were the Southwest Pizza Fingers?

Tres Bien.

What drugs have you never done that interest you?

Heroin tops this list.

While I'm sure no one needs reminded why the H is bad news, my naturally addictive and binging personality only exacerbates this. Still... someday, perhaps.

Crack is kind of the same way, only cause I've heard so much about it. It doesn't have heroin chic, though; in fact, quite the opposite.

Opium, due to it's classic associations.

That's about all. I don't think I ever really performed proper experimentation with hallucinogens... no third eye for me. But eh, what're you gonna do.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You've never done opium? That surprises me. It was rather prevalent here for a long time.

It's really a body buzz, more than anything, I thought. Terrific in conjunction with other things, but fairly unremarkable on its own, unless you do a large amount. Chase the dragon and that.

Guest Vitamin X

I smoked it, and I didn't feel it was anything special. Mixing it with marijuana is a pretty interesting high, though.