TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - December 2008

Hmmm

Gotta pick if I wanna watch Raw tonight or go to the Smackdown "live event"

From reading the reports on WO, I won't be missing much at the show. Although, I may never get to see Jeff Hardy as WWE champ live again.

Maryse getting injured so quickly is just fucked. I was figuring she would heel it up for a while, while McCool and Maria feuded over #1 contendership, until Maria eventually wins (probably in time to do her second playboy spread). Who the hell knows what they'll do now.

It's a dislocated kneecap (WWE.com) which I heard can take 4-6 months to come back from, and is quite painful. Damn. Poor Maryse. I was really liking her.

Just to settle one more dispute, the Observer/Figure 4 site finally acknowledged that the injury is real.

PWInsider is reporting that Vince McMahon was not a fan of "The Wrestler".

One week late, but thanks Enigma!

I'd love to know how the news is one week late, yet McMahon didn't see the movie until Saturday

learn 2 troll

I'd love to know how the news is one week late, yet McMahon didn't see the movie until Saturday

learn 2 troll

Learn to not be awful.

F4W reported last week that Vince hated the movie and was on a rampage about it.

Nice job on being a hypocrite too, in terms of suggesting other people to not troll me when I'm actually trying to contribute to the thread.

I don't understand why you fucks bother me anyways. I don't say anything bad about any of you. I don't even respond to 95% of anyone's attempt to sabotage General Discussion with their bullshit.

Nice job on being a hypocrite too, in terms of suggesting other people to not troll me when I'm actually trying to contribute to the thread.

I don't understand why you fucks bother me anyways. I don't say anything bad about any of you. I don't even respond to 95% of anyone's attempt to sabotage General Discussion with their bullshit.

I said people shouldn't insult you for no reason. I had a reason.

learn 2 troll

Go away Enigma. Nobody likes you or your "Breaking News" posts. Post somewhere besides TSM.

I've been here a month and already know you're a complete fucking idiot.

The fact you get offended by neutral news posts says a lot about your insecurities as a human being.

And you're likely refering to the Cena Theme Song thread, in which it was a running joke in the thread. Try again, failure.

Only because you made everyone think you were a fucking idiot when you joined and now you're trying to fit in like a tool.

Only because you made everyone think you were a fucking idiot when you joined and now you're trying to fit in like a tool.

I'm not "trying to fit in"...I don't give a fuck about "fitting in" here.

I'm just pointing out you're a complete fucking idiot that everybody hates...you're posting "BREAKING NEWS" that was reported days ago and has been posted on this damn site before.

Try using the search button before filling us in on your next scoop there, Scheme Gene

I'd love to know how you're such an authority on TSM when you've only been here for a month. And didn't start posting until earlier this week. Have we met before?

I'd love to know how you're such an authority on TSM when you've only been here for a month. And didn't start posting until earlier this week. Have we met before?

so one has to be an authority on tsm to apply just a tiny bit of common sense?

no wonder you habitually spew bullshit.

No one seemed to give a shit when I was posting WON every week for all of you for two years. Funny how ungrateful people become for no reason.

theone, you suck as well... So shut the fuck up.

aww, pussy hurt that i'm calling out your boyfriend for being a mouthbreathing retard? :wub:

cute.

I hope that Shooter In a Wedding Dress rushes over here to defend this.