TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - December 1, 2008

I like the fact that to build the hope spots/comeback spots that Cody gets to use some unique submissions... well unique by WWE standards. Nothing beats that Rolling Kick into Ankle Lock that he hit Punk with in their singles match.

Watching Manu with Punk is making me think they should let those guys go 60 one night.

If the Rey thing is a work, I hope it's not some new booking strategy they're going to run into the ground before the end of the year.

For the record, I think it's a work and has something to do with whatever angle they'll bring Evan Bourne back with.

It's strange how Knox managed to intimidate and shake up Mysterio more in two weeks than Kane did in their entire feud together. Or at least that's how it looks on my end.

It's strange how Knox managed to intimidate and shake up Mysterio more in two weeks than Kane did in their entire feud together. Or at least that's how it looks on my end.

Well, Kane can't grow a manly beard like Knox, and like my dawg, Shake-a-spear said, "He that hath no beard is less than a man".

Well, that sounded wrong.

Kane can always find the one boiler in the arena that's got red lighting.

Kane inexplicably turns face.

So Orton is the HHH of his New Evolution with Cody as the new Randy and Manu as the enforcer/Batista maybe? Implied subtleties are Randy thinking of himself as enough of a veteran to not need someone in the Flair role and that DiBiase may be out of the picture altogether?

I never thought this Glamarella thing could work, but I'll be damned if they aren't the most entertaining couple on Raw. I can only hope they're having fun doing this in real life.