TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CoreyLazarus416

Tonight's rentals...

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I finally got off of my ass and rented some flicks instead of watching the same old Dead Alive, Detroit Rock City, and Crow DVDs. Anyways...I rented:

Rock Star: Good movie. I was hoping the appearance of Megadeth at one of the shows would have stayed in, but it didn't. Hey, at least Zakk Wylde made his acting debut, and kicked ass doing so. (For those who don't know who Zakk Wylde is, he's the guitarist for Steel Dragon {in the movie} with the really long blonde hair, and shoots everything with a shotgun. In reality, he's Ozzy Osbourne's guitarist, and the lead singer/guitarist for his own band, Black Label Society.)

Freeway: Haven't watched it yet, but I will tonight. I've already seen most of it, up to the point where Vanessa goes to the all-girls prison thingy (I think it's a juvie deal), and is having talks with that girl that seems like she's on everything, that basically admits to being a lesbian. Ah...good film, good film indeed...

And...the pics in my sig are from Orgazmo. :D

CoreyLazarus416 flips everybody off, then delivers the SUPER-DUPER-DOUBLE-LOOPER DDT~! to some jackass that flipped him back.

Guest upchuck

I just watched Charlie's Angels on HBO, and what was the point?  The movie was just Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu, and Drew Barrymore acting really dumb.  Well, Barrymore wasn't acting.  Remember, she did marry Tom Green.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

I wouldn't mind sitting down and watch the three movies you said again.  It's been a couple years.

I saw Rock Star in the theaters, and it was decent.  Nothing anything memorable, just another Marky-Mark movie.

And as for Freeway, I haven't seen it.  But I did see Freeway: Confessions of a Trickbaby.  Really TWISTED story.  Since I get rentals for free at my video store, I'll check this one out in the next week or so, though I do have a pile of "rewatches" including Bringing Out The Dead, To Kill a Mockingbird, my bootleg of Ali, and like eight others, so it might be more than a week.