TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Truthiness

Final Resolution 2008 thread

Every time that somebody gets sent into the turnbuckle/ropes near the briefcases it produces this weird sound effect... sounds like the Bionic Man is running to the ring or something.

This is what kills me about TNA. Look at the terrible card for this show...and look at the massive amount of talent that just worked this throwaway opener (Homicide, Hernandez, Lethal, Sabin, Shelley, Daniels) I liked the people that got the cases though.

It should end up as follows:

Curry Man- fired

Hernandez- World Title

Homicide- Tag Titles

Lethal- X Title

It will end up:

Homicide- fired

Lethal- Tag Titles

Hernandez- X Title

Curry man- World Title

I would love Lethal to get fired if only for the Guns to turn around and thank him for saving them. Fun opening match.

Yeah Hernandez is just super over. That border toss was sick.

Ugh Why the fuck is Borash allowed to mouth off like that to the MCMG's? TNA always pulls this shit whether it be Tenay trying to act like a tough guy and talking shit to Abdul Bashir or now Borash. They should have put a huge beating on him.

If Hernandez and Homicide get the title shots, then this is the proper way to break them up. I was worried that they would have one turn on the other. They can just have them not tag up, but still be aligned.